Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many outfits are we going to have (in the name of Science)?

1: NC
2: NC and TR
3: NC, TR and Vanu

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 826

Author Topic: Planetside 2: Free-to-Play MMOFPS. 2000 players/server.  (Read 1068029 times)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

Vanu weaponry is all energy based iirc. NC had the biggest booms
I guess this says it all. Bright blue and yellow aren't very stealthy, but then again neither are dorfs.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NC is dwarfy. Sneak around in bright shiny armor, blow stuff up.
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

So New Conglomerate explosives experts we are! Does anybody have a battle plan?
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Galaxy drops? Those are fun.
"My Little Space Marine"
Featuring a precocious chapter librarian, his pet servitor, and their wacky bunch of battle-brothers.  Watch as they learn the true meaning of undying devotion to the Emperor while creatively solving conflicts both in the ranks and on the battlefield.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

Galaxy drops? Those are fun.
Drops? You mean jump out of the galaxy before it hits?

So that's what I've been doing wrong!

zombat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I used to run a squad called Covert Undercover Nuisance Tactics Squad

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I used to run a squad called Covert Undercover Nuisance Tactics Squad
I won't be joining.

Xanatos Jr.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dwarven Explosives And Tactical Hazards sounds much better.
"My Little Space Marine"

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

My vote is for ground rush forces, unless we can afford a galaxy or two.  I personally volunteer to specialize in Galaxy MAX loadouts or for decking out a cargo truck for MAX movement.  You guys can have all the fun blasting infantry and running through bases in mechs.  I'll just load on shields and get the vehicle in quick to deploy everyone.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile

Then I get to be the MAX keeping the skies clear, since mobile flak cannons would probably mince infantry as well as aircraft while you blast the tanks to smoldering ashes.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch

I'll be the engineer repairing you all and laying mines/turrets/cloaking fields around the deployment truck.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile

I'm going to be the medic then, keeping everyone in shape to blast more people. The B12 outfit shall be feared, by allies and enemies both.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

I'll kill things to death.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile

Bay12.  First battalion to accidentally capture a friendly structure.

fenrif

• Bay Watcher
  • Dare to be stupid.
    • View Profile

Bay12.  First battalion to accidentally capture a friendly structure.

... To death.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 826