Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Cybrid V: The Tunnels of Mars (Cybrid Mafia) Done. See play thread.  (Read 10382 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The mines of mars are not a pleasant place, and the Emperor "Earth First" policy has not made many friends amongst the downtrodden and subjugated masses that populate the tunnels, tunnels that spread out like fingers under the cold red sand of the planet.

They are not a pleasant place to work.

And they are an even less pleasant place to be trapped, especially when the lights go out, and the sounds of Hercs marching far overhead, with the ghost stories of cybrid monsters and the state of the rebellion echoing in your ears.

But help is on its way... isn't it?

Signups:
1. B00-k-THR45
2. Think-0028
3. H4-P4-H_
4. ZOM-B
5. OBO//LISK
6. TI_RIU_IN
7. Dari-SH
8. Toony//Man
9. Urist Imiknorris
10. TOE//STAIR
11. 8-OR-NO

For background, see OP of Previous Games:
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=104547.0
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67732.0
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=48944.0
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:51:31 am by GlyphGryph »

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile

What, again? Oh well. In.

For a man who has moved mountains, it is no great feat to crush a worm.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmmm, lemme think...
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Signups:
1. B00-k-THR45
2. Think-0028
3. H4-P4-H_

0H-0h.... I n071c3 50m3th1n6 w31rd g0ing 0n...

NOOOO! Please, oh benevolent gods of grammar, do not forsake us! Yes, there were some kittehs looking for cheezvurgers on the last BM, but IT IS NOT THE TIME for aliens, or zombies, or demons to come inflict us with their horrible, horrible spelling. NOO0OO000O!

Please spare us.

Seriously dude, I opted out of that game, as awesome as it was, because it was utterly unreadable. Please, don't.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile

What Book said. I've going to have a hard enough time figuring out what the hell's going on as-is!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 01:17:44 pm by Dariush »

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

With my total failure as a knight of the Emperor, I would personally submit my INsurance sheet, but it seems to have lost itself.

Also, was the nuke from orbit order issued?  :P
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 10:58:15 am by Tiruin »

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Y MAH NOT IN?!
Are you going to rip your metaphorical throat out, and then utterly fail to play the game at all again, like you did last game?

Don't make me get flavourful on yo'ass.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, was the nuke from orbit order issued?  :P

The order was issued. I don't know yet if it was carried out. Imperial Officers today... they just don't make them like they used to. Why, back in my day, we'd be all up on their business by now...

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh, Bookthras. Never change.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Mod: Is the Emperor alive?

Does he have power in this current setting?

Can he exist in this setting in flavor?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6