Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]

Author Topic: Supernatural 5 - Ended  (Read 98631 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Supernatural 5 - Ended
« Reply #465 on: June 12, 2012, 07:05:30 pm »

You're right Zombie.  I was totally convinced Flandre was clean.  That was quite impressive on Tiruin.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 12, 2012, 07:14:02 pm »

Yep, the night flavor was brought to you by yours truly. I enjoyed writing all of it, but especially ToonyMan's and IronyOwl's bear hug of death.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 12, 2012, 08:17:04 pm »

:-\

To at least think my death was of use.

Ahh well, good game and enjoying when it was still active. Looking to the next one, and more werebears!  :P

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 12, 2012, 08:52:19 pm »

And here I was thinking "Shitshitshitshitshit no way I'm letting scum win when I'm confirmed town" and then town wins.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 12, 2012, 10:27:29 pm »

That was great flavour, and a nice resolution. Sorry I dropped out early; I hesitated to replace back in for Darvi, since I didn't really have the time, plus I knew he was town and likely used his only action by rezzing Toaster, so I didn't think it would help much. Sad to see activity die down. The multiple replacements didn't help.

Oh well, it was still fun for quite a while, and very well played by many. Onwards!

No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 13, 2012, 02:45:23 am »

Delicious flavor. And again I saw not a piece of it, just like in Totem Mafia. :(

Nice triple resurrection of Toaster, by the way.

Oh, and sorry for that tunneling, IO. I knew for a fact you couldn't be scum, but I couldn't miss such an opportunity for a free lynch. ^_^

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 13, 2012, 10:47:53 am »

Everyone wants me alive!  Too bad I drew the short end of that stick.

Was Shakerag pious?  Did random.org decide which res got me?  Would an exorcism have killed my vampire self?

I stand by claiming my new form, given that I'd almost certainly have drawn an inspect at that point, and questions when I was unable to kill someone N1.  I was also still totally convinced Darvi/whomever was scum.  I finally draw vig, and don't kill anyone- boo.

Good game anyway!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 13, 2012, 10:50:43 am »

Did random.org decide which res got me?

Yeah, in any situation where multiple people target someone with only 1 possible outcome (like a kill or res) I do a random number check to see who gets there first.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32]