Twenty Turns to Live: A Triperson Text Adventure.
Turn Phase 0
- There will only be three (3) living players each Turn. Each of these players will be in their own unique Session.
- All players enter the game at Turn 0.
- There are two Phases each Turn: Free Phase and Turn Phase.
- During the Free Phase, only the following actions are allowed: Talking, Looking, Taking, Dropping, and Object Use or Manipulation.
- During the Turn Phase, any action is allowed, though it is generally frowned upon to do actions that are knowingly impossible.
- You are free to totally cheat and use information obtained from other players or Sessions. You big cheater you.
- A queue will be saved of all players that have signed up, but the next available Session will be filled in a first-post-while-it's-open, first-served fashion.
- When first posting to take a Session, please post your first Free Phase action.
- Phases will be completed within one or two days or less depending on several conditions. Most of these are player posting. If you do not post within 48 hours, you will automatically choose to use the action "Drool," an action that has been known to confuse zombies.
- Should your Session become unwinnable, the bomb in your stomach may explode. However, there are a few cases where the bomb has malfunctioned for various point-gathering reasons.
- The game ends when somebody
catches the Golden Snitch escapes.
You wake up in a cave-looking room. It's cold, wet, and your lack of clothes only serves to make you colder and wetter. While you normally pride yourself in your fantastic memory (you think), your head is clouded. You've forgotten everything but your name. Or, a name. Jamie. Wait, is that your name? ...Maybe it's Taylor.
Well, this is awkward. Naked in a cave. Not your proudest moment, Nameless. Or maybe it is. You don't know your life. Stop judging you.
You sit in a cave-like room with a swinging light on the ceiling. You look to the direction you have just called east. There is a doorway leading into a rather well-lit room. In that room is a stack of hay. In the direction that is now south, you see a wall with a painted "1" on it.
What shall you do, Nameless?Player Queue:
New GuyThis could be you!