Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hospital Glitch  (Read 4442 times)

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Hospital Glitch
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 07:38:38 am »

I have a nearly the same problem.

Some of my dwarves were injuried, but 2 of them didn't go to the hospital. One went to his bed in its bedroom and is has been sleeping since then. He is fed and receives water, but not brought to the hospital. What can i do ? Why didn't he go to the hospital (he can move, it's his arm).
The other dwarf is a soldier. He stands in the barrack, but is not moving. He is also fed and he receives water.

What can I do ?

I checked burrows and stocks of the hospital, but everything is normal.

terko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 09:00:29 am »

Had the same problem.

Before my hospital was done someone got injured by a cave in and was put into a free bed. Then my doctor complained about no tractions benches available. So I built a traction bench next to the bed and table. Still complaining (Hospital was done until then).

Now I built some more traction benches in the hospital and the dwarf was moved to one of those beds there and his bones were set fine. Resting state kept.

4 Months later, all injuries healed and still sleeping I finally decided to remove his bed. Et voila -> he's digging again.

Pretty sure the resting was still active because of he was not in the hospital when he was diagnosed for the first time and then moved to the hospital into another bed ... just a thought.
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 09:58:54 am »

I'm not sure that i have understood how did you manage to solve the problem...
Pages: 1 [2]