Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hatchetsteel Reformatory  (Read 2734 times)

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
Re: Hatchetsteel Reformatory
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2012, 06:24:09 pm »

Wardens Log: Winter, year 51
8th Moonstone
The herd of zombie deer has decided to move closer to the entrance of the fortress, this worried me enough to order our only combat capable dwarf, I forget her name, to take up her axe and stand by the entrance, lest the unthinkable happen.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
This has also prompted me to order the construction of a mechanics shop, along with the creating of some mechanisms so we can seal the fortress.
-----------------
12th Moonstone
The corpses continue to slowly march towards us.
-----------------
14th Moonstone
I met with the fortress liaison today, I think I'll have to delegate the whole trading thing to someone else.
From what I've heard, along with our food delivery, we were able to get some wood, along with extra drinks and food, whilst giving the merchants a few hundred dollars worth of goods to sell to the next town on their route.
The slow advance of the walking corpses continues.
-----------------
21st Moonstone
The merchants have started to get ready to leave, and the satanic deer have halted their advance, but are in the exit route of the merchants.  I hope they get through unscathed this time.
Turns out they decided to bypass that entire region of land, good choice, if you ask me.  Who knows what live deeper in that evil land.  Instead they went north, likely to circle around the area.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
-----------------
10th Opal
I've ordered the creation of exploratory mining areas underneath the living quarters, in hopes of finding some iron.  We'll be starting our metal industry soon.
Oddly enough, I've received reports that the deer herd has begun to disperse, moving towards the center of that evil wasteland.  I wonder if the arrival and departure of the traders was somehow connected to this?
-----------------
The rest of winter has passed without incident, and it is now spring of the year 52.
May the future hold many great things for us.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
Re: Hatchetsteel Reformatory
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2012, 04:55:54 am »

satanic deers
I just imagined the picture of Satan Claus riding sledge, that is pulled by zombie deers, and can't get it out of my mind.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.
Pages: 1 [2]