Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Endless Space LP - Update 8: Turns 97-103

(1/8) > >>

Orb:

I noticed both the other Endless Space LPs kind of crashed and burned. I had originally put off the idea of a Single Player LP, I'd be too burnt out to do a MP one. But since the other two kind of..puttered out, I figured why not. Plus it would give a chance for other B12ers to see more of the game, if they're on the fence about purchasing.

While I'm leaning towards the Cravers for my favorite faction (I played the Zuul in SOTS), I'll play Humans since they offer more diverse game play, and because we already have a LP for the Cravers. If you guys want otherwise, just pipe up.

My style of LPs has been evolving, and this will be a continuation of it. As with my X-com LPs, this will mostly be a handsoff for the forum. I won't display all information, and will generally make all the minor decisions. However, things such as diplomatic relations(which seem nonexistant right now, I can't seem to get a relation in the positive), and major production/war goals will be up to the forum, with my discretion.

So, is there interest? I'll throw up a vote.

Also, I'll be playing in Windowed to make screen capturing MUCH easier, as you may have noticed in the initial image.

Devling:
Yes. Double Yes.

Dariush:
Triple Yes. Quadruple Yes.

ansontan2000:
Quintuple yes. Sextuple yes.

NRDL:
Sideways 8 yes. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version