Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]

Author Topic: Dungeon Fighter Online - YOU CAME BAAAACK (Open beta, under new ownership)  (Read 45151 times)

Jay

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼Not Dead Yet☼
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Fighter Online - YOU CAME BAAAACK (Open beta, under new ownership)
« Reply #390 on: August 02, 2015, 06:51:43 pm »

I fucked up.
I set my level challenge to lower than 61 because I figured I'd never make it.
Just popped it, and now I'm looking at this SD F.Slayer pet that's buffing my Quintuple Strength and going to disappear in less than a month because I was dumb.
Sigh.
Mishimanriz: Histories of Pegasi and Dictionaries

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Fighter Online - YOU CAME BAAAACK (Open beta, under new ownership)
« Reply #391 on: October 12, 2015, 07:20:45 am »

Ahoy, thread. I thought I'd update it with some news I got from email/reddit.

So first and possibly most importantly, Delezie server is merging into Cain on the 27th.
Next, we've got some nifty stuff for people that haven't played it in some time. Most of which expires at the same date.
Thirdly we've got Priest 2nd Awakening, Act 6, and anything else they've added since the thread was last active. Sounds fancy.
Late editorially, we have a shitton of events. Good thing you can click on all their buttons to tell what the crap is going on. One of them gives you an account-bound selective chronicle box for the first priest char you login to or create and then accept the reward on, though you can't use it until lv.75.

Additionally, I set everyone who was not already set to it or officer up to sr.member. There was seven people or so, and the guild can upgrade again whenever we get the funds for it (1,280,000 gold, which is kinda a lot I'd think.) Feel free to tell me if we have someone active who is interested in officer.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 10:29:12 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27]