Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 61

Author Topic: Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom: No new update...yet  (Read 250653 times)

Atomisk

• Bay Watcher
  • Majora
    • View Profile

Dunno if you're aware but in 43.03 there's a problem with the woodcutting in adventure mode. an axe crafted from the reactions in adventure mode can't cut wood. so if you want adventure mode to be fun, we're gonna need an udpate to a newer version. heh.

I think i may be the only one who plays adventure mode with your mod atm. <3
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 12:45:42 pm by Atomisk »
Signatures are for people with things to show off. I'll show off something.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

The axe reaction is taken from vanilla (because I wanted to leave all vanilla files intact) but there is also a reaction to make a hatchet, that should work.l

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

IndigoFenix, are you okay with your Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom mod being bundled with Lazy Newb Packs?

Rydel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FYI, if Indigo's okay with bundling the mod itself, then I'm okay with bundling the graphics for it.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FYI, if Indigo's okay with bundling the mod itself, then I'm okay with bundling the graphics for it.

Thanks, that was going to be my next question if he said, "yes".

Edit: It was actually Rally Ho!'s Fortress Defense support that got me interested in mods.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 08:14:16 pm by jecowa »

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game

Sure, but I should probably add these couple of bugfixes first.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the [CIV_CONTROLLABLE] tags in "entity_mw.txt" might need to changed to the [SITE_CONTROLLABLE] tag to make the Shyguy, Koopa, and Toad playable in Fortress mode.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How are you generating all these languages?

I was comparing your language files to vanilla and noticed a few words in the vanilla game that you might want to add to your mod:

(From the testing I've done, it seems that if you don't define a translation for a word, you will have people and stuff with blank names.)

Terry Lennox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are there any plans for adding a comprehensive manual like Deon's Fallout mod.  The features are very interesting but I feel a bit disoriented with the different playing styles.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile

Hello, IndigoFenix. I am curious about this. It seems shroobs can spawn, judging I found them, fully functional, in the Arena. Where would the Shroobs spawn in an actual world?

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As it says in the OP they are one of the secret end-game non-playable civilisations.
Shroobs: Ray-gun wielding aliens that may attack your fort very late in the game.  They are babysnatchers and also have the ability to scatter spores that will turn your citizens into immobile mushrooms.  Beware!

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh. I forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me.
Also, hello Bay 12 forums.

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think I found a bug. It says yoshis aren't playable which rang true before, But now I am playing Adventure Mode with a yoshi. I don't know how, but it happened. I can't postany screenshots because my laptop has no print screen key. I think.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

Yoshis are playable because they have "[LOCAL_POPS_CONTROLLABLE]", which means you can simply choose them from the wild creature list when creating an adventurer(might be saying it incorrectly, haven't looked at it recently).
For the record yoshis also have "[LOCAL_POPS_PRODUCE_HEROES]"
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 61