Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 61

Author Topic: Rise of the Mushroom Kingdom: No new update...yet  (Read 251385 times)

BenLWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi! For the love of armok can you PLEASE bundle this together DF and DFhack along with the sprite pack? I spent 5 hours beating the various components of the game against each other in hopes of getting it to work and nothing happened. It kept crashing out while initializing tissues or telling me animals.png didn't exist. I love this mod, but it's always a weird headache getting it to work with each new release and everyone else gives out pre-packaged unzip and play files.

BenLWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, PLEASE remove flying from koopas. I've lost over a dozen from them getting stuck in trees or on top of walls.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi! For the love of armok can you PLEASE bundle this together DF and DFhack along with the sprite pack? I spent 5 hours beating the various components of the game against each other in hopes of getting it to work and nothing happened. It kept crashing out while initializing tissues or telling me animals.png didn't exist. I love this mod, but it's always a weird headache getting it to work with each new release and everyone else gives out pre-packaged unzip and play files.
Thanks for the report! It looks like there's a stowaway in the Mushroom graphics pack. Delete your /LNP/Graphics/Mushroom Graphics TWBT Edition/raw/graphics/graphics_kafine_animals.txt file and then open PyLNP and double click on "Mushroom Graphics TWBT Edition" to reinstall the graphics pack. This will fix the "animals.png didn't exist" problem.

Also, PLEASE remove flying from koopas. I've lost over a dozen from them getting stuck in trees or on top of walls.
That's hilarious.

Rydel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How did that get there!?  Well, I've removed it and updated the downloads.

BenLWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's hilarious.
[/quote]

Yeah.. It single handedly keeps the coffin industry working. I lost HALF MY ARMY when a mouser scared the crap out of them and they took the to trees... in all directions.. And I couldn't get them down in time.

malistaticy

• Bay Watcher
  • WAH
    • View Profile

Hello!
Let me start off by saying, this is one of my two favorite mods for DF, the other being OldGenesis.

I primarily play in Adventure mode, and love how you handled the ? Blocks, even though the way they "stand up" as a result of the game seeing them as creatures as the logs say is a bit weird.

I made an account here for the sole purpose of asking how exactly amulets/badges work? I rub one, get caught in the residue, and then what? How do I tell if it worked?

Also, how long do power-up's last? You said a month, but I assume that only applies to fortress mode, or am I wrong?

One last thing: is there a way to merge this and the aforementioned OldGenesis? That would literally be my dream mod. I'd rather not manually go through every single raw.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:07:00 pm by malistaticy »
"Honestly, I have no idea how that got there"

Kinlok

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hi. I am getting an crash when the game tries to finalize body detail plans when going to the World Gen screen or Advanced World Gen screen when playing with TWBT graphics. Here is a pastebin of the errorlog. It will last about a week. Edit: I renewed the pastebin for a month.

http://pastebin.com/57fV6m9w

Here are my Installation steps:

1. Copy over SDL download DF 0.43.03 into a new folder.
2. Delete raw folder.
3. Copy over data and raw folder from RotMK 0.5.3.
4. Copy over data and raw folder from TWBT graphics.
5. Copy over contents from Dfhack 0.43.03 r-1 replacing DF SDL.dll with DFhack SDL.dll.
6. Copy plugins from TWBT 5.70 into hack/plugins folder.
7. Copy Realcolors.lua from TWBT 5.70 into hack/lua folder.
8. Rename dfhack.init-example to dfhack.init.

Normal Installation with no graphics and Installation with regular graphics pack works, just not with TWBT graphics with dfhack.

Fixed: What I had to do was get rid of Rydel's mw files since the new rotmk uses rotmk instead of mw with certain raw files.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2017, 06:57:21 pm by Kinlok »

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile

I found a glitch. If I am transformed by a curse, I become female. Played as male bob-omb, pushed a statue, then became a female goomba.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile

I found a glitch. If I am transformed by a curse, I become female. Played as male bob-omb, pushed a statue, then became a female goomba.
It randomly chooses your new gender. If every male caste had [CREATURE_CLASS:MALE], and every female caste had [CREATURE_CLASS:FEMALE], then the transformation interactions could have the same gender, but otherwise it's just random.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay.

PanDados

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder, Legendary Loafer
    • View Profile

What use do Rough ? Blocks have in Adventure Mode? I think I killed way too much ? Blocks, and the weight of the Rought ? Blocks are causing me to move slow...

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is an "Open blocks" interaction which allows you to get powerups, coins, more blocks, or even a power star from it!

PanDados

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Modder, Legendary Loafer
    • View Profile

Oh, k. I got a complaint:

I just embarked in Fort Mode, and I'm playing as the Koopas. I brought Malachite, Cassiterie, Bituminous Coal, 1 unit of Giant Mushroom Wood and two units of Petrified Wood (The stone, I mean) and I was going to build a wood furnace to get Charcoal to smelt the bituminous coal and get 8 bronze bars for a low embark cost... But the Petrified Wood is classified as a non-fire safe material when it clearly is! Now I'm stuck, building the Trade Depot out of Embark Wagon Wood and hoping the caravan arrives before everybody starves to death.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 06:57:36 pm by PanDados »

Asin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Will this mod be updated to the artifact release?

Nahere

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Found a bug:
Adventure mode bone carving reactions use a reagent ID of "bone" but the product uses "GET_MATERIAL_FROM_REAGENT:bones"
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 61