Dwarf Fortress > DF Modding

Delioth's Inventions

<< < (13/14) > >>

NRN_R_Sumo1:

--- Quote from: GreatWyrmGold on August 17, 2012, 01:18:01 pm ---Slightly off-topic:

--- Quote from: NRN_R_Sumo1 on August 17, 2012, 11:24:26 am ---On our SS13 server we have a modified Changling mode in which the arms and legs when torn off of you, come to life and attack people, so I'm wondering if it wouldn't be possible to have something similar to this.

--- End quote ---
BayStation 12, right?

--- End quote ---
D2station http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=114426.0

Delioth:
Due to my recent port over to .34.11, I had to separate all of my work from the rest of DF. While doing this, I thought to myself, "Why not package it all into a mod, and release it as such?" A poll will go up shortly to decide things, I'm posting so that followers can see and vote, also to bump for any new interest. So the question is whether I should package it into a mod or not, and whether I should make a new thread for said mod, or if I should keep it all in this thread.

My Name is Immaterial:
I think that the best way to do these pieces of dwarvenness justice is with a full mod.

I would still like a flamethrower, though.

Delioth:
Also, as a side note, the poll will end Sunday, September 9, at 4:00 CST (-6 hours)

GreatWyrmGold:

--- Quote from: NRN_R_Sumo1 on August 17, 2012, 06:26:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: GreatWyrmGold on August 17, 2012, 01:18:01 pm ---Slightly off-topic:

--- Quote from: NRN_R_Sumo1 on August 17, 2012, 11:24:26 am ---On our SS13 server we have a modified Changling mode in which the arms and legs when torn off of you, come to life and attack people, so I'm wondering if it wouldn't be possible to have something similar to this.

--- End quote ---
BayStation 12, right?

--- End quote ---
D2station http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=114426.0

--- End quote ---
Link's broken...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version