Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Gizogin's Fluffballs  (Read 15759 times)

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gizogin's Fluffballs
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 10:26:35 pm »

Order can slow/paralyse/numb and cause minor frostbite and  chaos can cause fever, pain, confusion, necrosis, blistering, and mild burns?

Kinda like a sudden uneven decelleration/accelleration of time and entropy between your skin and core?

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 03:12:47 pm »

Okay, the fluffy comfyness syndrome had been updated with a version I shamelessly ripped off from Grimlocke.  It's much better now, and works on everything.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 07:07:27 pm »

Yaay, shamelessly ripped off again :P

I dont mind though, mostly made that to see how much the new syndromes could be applied to non-murderous ends. Good someone found a use for it.

(Syndromes by the way are very poor at anything besides killing, hurting and zombie-fying now. No suprise considering what its originaly intended for, but I still would like to see it expanded upon)

Addendum: A combination of this syndrome, arena mode and entering and exiting creature-control mode causes everything affected to go... insane. Nearly fell off my chair laughing at a malachonic bronze collosus moping about and falling off ledges. Poor collosi seem to fare very poorly agains small fluffy creatures (if anyone remembers the thrown fluffy wambler collosus frag).
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 07:12:28 pm by Grimlocke »
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2012, 09:08:25 am »

Sorry for the necro, but could I edit the raws for the fluffballs for use in a couple of mods I'm planning? I just want to remove their attacks and use them as a sort of catalyst for summoning creatures.
Pages: 1 [2]