Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Let's Play A Horrible Prison Simulator Blind

(1/5) > >>

Detonate:
Also known as the Shitshank Redemption. This is Hard Time in a nutshell.

Hard Time is an MDickie game, of the You Testament fame, which forever dooms it to a legacy of overblown coding "skills" and egomania. It takes place in a "futuristic" prison where prisoners serve small sentences in a very harsh and corrupt system. Or at least, that's what MDickie wants you to think.

Our first step into the prison system is weed designing our character. Hard Time promotes an ultra-modern (the game was released in 2007) character designer. Our choices are Hair Style, Hair Colour, Face, Eyewear, Build, and Outfit for the character himself. In our Profile we have our name, height, and the three stats of the game: strength, agility and intelligence. After this, we have our crime. Crime determines how long you "stay" in jail, and it ranges on a spectrum from terrorism to fraud. Of course, you can also perform more crime in jail (and you will) and this will almost always have you end up in a TV Court where "I didn't tear off this guy's arm, he slipped and fell! It was an accident!" is valid. And for the rest of the character building, everything is self explanatory except for Face, which I believe also determines your race. Race of course will have it's effects later on, where we can join white, black, and Muslim (?) supremacist gangs. There are also 3 other universal gangs, one that is 70+ Intelligence, a fighting gang that requires 140+ Agility and Strength, and a "peace-promoting" gang with a code of conduct.

So, Bay 12, who will our unlucky inmate be? For future reading while waiting for updates, I suggest reading the LP of the You Testament on the LP Archive, which also includes a mini-LP of Hard Time in it.

MonkeyHead:
PTF the inevitable chaos.

Johuotar:
Ptw to promote hippie gang and honour.

Xanatos Jr.:
We should be a Nazi Terrorist.

Neonivek:
Honestly what You Testiment is near herecy and insulting to the very religion it was set forth to promote (What with Jedi Jesus)

This one is at least hillarious watching (not playing)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version