Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Bay12 "Datesim" forum suggestion game  (Read 7682 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 "Datesim" forum suggestion game
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 06:32:25 pm »

Go find Micheal. Once there, chat with him, trying to gain a psychological understanding of him.

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2012, 06:34:23 pm »

With a straight face, be completely blunt with your teacher, then act like Tara was in the wrong.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2012, 06:36:00 pm »

Alternate option: Be vague about it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 07:11:28 pm »

With a straight face, be completely blunt with your teacher, then act like Tara was in the wrong.
Then hit on Micheal using the exact same lines.
[/post]

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 07:15:05 pm »

Be vague, then go hit on Micheal in the same manner.

Mr. Dwarfinton

• Bay Watcher
  • This space has been left blank by the user.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 07:35:36 pm »

+1

Then ask your teacher if he could give you, Tara and Micheal detention tomorrow but be really creepy when you say the word detention. After you leave use the same lines on Micheal.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 07:57:38 pm »

Oh good lord this is going to jump off a cliff, not just go downhill.

Or we'll find out everyone here except Tara is crazy. Not sure if thats too terribly better or not.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 08:05:52 pm »

...yeah. Kind of get the impression few people here are familiar with the genre of game this is supposed to be. Not sure it's worth my time to try to run a datesim game if people are going to go out of their way to creep out and alienate everyone.

You people do understand the point of this, yes? Don't you?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2012, 08:13:42 pm »

We haven't even creeped someone out with something surprising like our dual-gendered status.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Azthor

• Bay Watcher
  • Doomy Dooms of Doom, Discount Sale!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2012, 08:17:28 pm »

...yeah. Kind of get the impression few people here are familiar with the genre of game this is supposed to be. Not sure it's worth my time to try to run a datesim game if people are going to go out of their way to creep out and alienate everyone.

You people do understand the point of this, yes? Don't you?

Having a hermaphrodite of a protagonist behave in a way that leads to utterly ludicrous, if likewise humorous, scenarios? No, really, what were you expecting when the sole three character suggestions involved a hermaphrodite, a male with lesbian female mentality and and a female with a bisexual male mentality? I'd rather not appear presumptuous, but that those were the only options all but announced which path this would follow.   ::)

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2012, 08:23:00 pm »

I don't know what other people were doing. I was just trying to start up a conversation.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2012, 08:32:45 pm »

what were you expecting

"Any gender is a valid love interest" is standard practice in datesims. I sort of assumed that the various ambiguous gender suggestions were to justify that.

that those were the only options all but announced which path this would follow.

If you're suggesting that none of you actually wanted to play a game and just wanted to make this be tongue-in-cheek free for all...then I guess we don't need to do it. I'm spending entirely too much time trying to create a plausible story and doing graphic editing for love interest avatars if all you want is "You're a Russian" style one liners with random bombs and Carrie firestarting stuff and suicidal craziness instead of actually trying to seek out and pursue any love interests.

That's not the kind of game this was intended to be.
Pages: 1 2 [3]