Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation Let's Play 2.5!

(1/2) > >>

Haspen:
Misdirection is the key to survival.
Never attack when your enemy defends,
Never behave as your enemy expects,
And never reveal your true strength.
If knowledge is power,
Then to be unknown, is to be unconquerable.

Star Trek: Birth of the Federation Romulan Star Empire
Haven't expected this, hmm? Good, it means I could do for a Romulan c:

With trumpets, drums and rhythmic clapping of Senator's hands, Proconsul Haspen has been designated as a new Praetor of Romulan Empire. This coincides with completion of research on Warp Drive system, which can propel our superior race into other star systems.

We, descendants of space travelers, are coming back to the stars at last!

Will we meet our ancestors? Or maybe they are extinct? Are there others? We don't know yet, be we shall, but whatever dealings we will get into, we must remember - security of Romulus and our people is the most important duty of any and all Centurions.

To the stars!

Like with Klingons, I shall start on tech level 1, on Easy difficulty. This LP will be going concurrent with the Klingon one, mainly because I can't wait to play Romulans. Never did that before, but I get a foggy feeling it's like a mix of Klingons, Cardassians and Federation - expanding through conquest, sabotage and diplomacy.

Romulan ships are mostly made-up for the game, except for the iconic D'deridex-class Warbird. Primary tactic of Romulan fleet is to attack under cloak to gain upper hand before enemies even begin to retaliate. Well then, time to start! Expect first post in hour or so :3

Spoiler: List of Centurions (click to show/hide)No fleets, no Centurions to control them ;P

Haspen:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
At last, we go into the other stars. What you see is Romulus, where a scoutship and colony ship await instructions.

Our Research allocations. As you can see, it is primarily devoted to provide us with new ships.

Aha! By the decision of the Senate, this system will be colonized. The other system, Parliament, is just a bunch of small barren and icy planets.

We have found neighbours. Neighbours that could be a valuable asset to our economy.

Our scout finds us even more valuable allies, the tactical geniuses, called Zakdorn. Much like Benzites, they are wary of us, for no reason at all. We're coming in peace, unless they anger us.

Another system worthy of colonization. It can support almost as much population as Romulus.

Another neighbours. So far, we have workers, strategists and warriors in our neighbourhood. If we can make them our allies, Romulus would be springed into superiority in no time!

Fourth alien race in our close vicinity. Senate hopes that this string of good news won't end soon.

Our first colony in other space systems in founded. A transport ship is finished at Romulus shipyards and send toward Ramatis system, to establish an outpost, and then, a colony ship will enter that system and prepare it for colonization.

With this, Senators, our meeting is adjourned.

NRDL:
Oh, Haspen  :)

Please put me in as "Nix" whatever title or position you want.  Just get me in command of a ship. 

Jarod Cain:
Jolan Tru. Centurion Cain reporting for duty, long live the empire!

(Seriously, two LPs at once? You are crazy.)
-J-

Haspen:
This LP shall be scrapped :v

Propably will be replaced with Nightmare-level Federation or Romulan LP. After I finish the Klingon one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version