Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Most unimaginative dwarves ever.  (Read 3946 times)

Nyan Thousand

• Bay Watcher
  • It's exactly nyan thousand!
    • View Profile
Re: Most unimaginative dwarves ever.
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2012, 07:28:14 am »

Udosgiken, "Menlightning", a ashen floodgate.

This is a ashen floodgate. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with ash and encircled with bands of ash.

3600 Dwarf Bucks....

I'll give fifty.

30, and that's the best I can do. I'll have to call in Rick, who's an expert on this to check this out. I'm sorry.

Panando

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2012, 07:42:51 am »

I got an artifact adamantine spear in the first year, which I nicknamed "failstick". It actually had no description at all beyond being a masterfully crafted adamantine spear (must be because I used the reduced history settings in world generation). And I named it the failstick because in the hands of an elite speardorf it completely failed to kill any Giants who sieged in the first winter (Fortress Defence) while the elite hammerdorf with a bismuth bronze hammer killed all the giants. What's the use of an artifact candy spear if it can't even punch through an iron helm :(.
Oh, and the Giants were only sieging first winter at all, because the failstick was worth a million dorfbucks :P.
Punch through a multi-z aquifer in under 5 minutes, video walkthrough. I post as /u/BlakeMW on reddit.

Kaiserr

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2012, 12:22:12 pm »

Udosgiken, "Menlightning", a ashen floodgate.

This is a ashen floodgate. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is decorated with ash and encircled with bands of ash.

3600 Dwarf Bucks....

I'll give fifty.

30, and that's the best I can do. I'll have to call in Rick, who's an expert on this to check this out. I'm sorry.

HAHA!
Whether you are talking about Rick from Pawn Stars or Rick from American Restoration,that's awesome.

And I'd give you 5 bucks for that floodgate.
Wait, you type with your feet? That's badass.
DF: Beat people to death with their own appendages!

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2012, 12:55:09 pm »

I got an artifact adamantine spear in the first year, which I nicknamed "failstick". It actually had no description at all beyond being a masterfully crafted adamantine spear (must be because I used the reduced history settings in world generation). And I named it the failstick because in the hands of an elite speardorf it completely failed to kill any Giants who sieged in the first winter (Fortress Defence) while the elite hammerdorf with a bismuth bronze hammer killed all the giants. What's the use of an artifact candy spear if it can't even punch through an iron helm :(.
Oh, and the Giants were only sieging first winter at all, because the failstick was worth a million dorfbucks :P.
Size is everything. An unmodded ogre can deflect addy weapons with his pig tail fiber clothing because it's so big. Weapon strike hits the entire piece of armor.
Pages: 1 [2]