Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Welcome to Superjail!-Heeeerees Alice...  (Read 4197 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Welcome to Superjail!-Heeeerees Alice...
« on: June 10, 2012, 02:25:07 am »

Superjail! RTD

Very based off of the show, which can be found here http://video.adultswim.com/superjail/terrorarium.html. Not going to be a very family-friendly game, as you can tell by the episode given there.

Looking for 7 people per episode, if all slots aren't filled by Monday afternoon I'll take them over until a player is found. All waitlisters are guest characters, whatever twisted thing attacks the inmates, and a lucky few are the inmates themselves. Each player has a specific goal to accomplish over the episode, your goal is determined by your character.

The plot will be determined by the players, mostly the Warden and the Twins. By this I mean that they should react to each other and cause absolute chaos.

Character Goals
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mechanics:
Basic D-6 RTD rules.

Characters:
Warden: Borno
Alice: Lordcooper
Jailbot: Dirg
Jared:
The Doctor: Tiruin
The Twins:Agentorangesoda
Jackknife:Noodlerex

Waitlist:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 09:17:47 pm by Spinal_Taper »

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Superjail!
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 02:32:58 am »

OK, I'll be warden.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 02:57:01 am by borno »

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 02:37:14 am »

I'm Jackknife!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 04:13:32 am »

I'll be the waitlist

Doctor with no idea on the references.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 08:08:51 am »

Calling Jailbot. Am I the only one that read the opening post in the wardens voice?

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 08:19:24 am »

My favorite character was Cancer.

Might I aim to emulate the glorious fancy of the sinister siblings?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 11:13:38 am »

I'm going to be posting each of your characters abilities now so you can get used to them before I start the episode.

Warden:
In Charge:From your control room, you have control over all of Superjail. You have the most intimate knowlage of the building, and you can use any gadget inside Supejail.
Rant: Once per episode, if you're emotionally charged enough, you can start an inspiring speech. During the speech, you will warp reality itself explicitly to make yourself more convincing. The speech will either infuriate people or convince them, with a simple d6 roll. (1-3=infuriate, 4-6=convince)
Man-Child: You never really had a childhood, as you grew up running a "flawed" prison. Thus, you're cowardly, petty, stubborn, a little sadistic and physically weak. However, you have the greatest imagination of anyone in the world, and your childlike persistance is found charming by most people. (+2 to imagination, and persuasion(To most people), -2 to anything requiring physical strength or bravery.)

Alice:
Incredibly Strong: Whenever there's something that requires brute strength, you have the muscle to do it. (+1 to all strength rolls)
Trained: Due to your incredible strength and years of being a guard, you can out-fight almost anything. (+2 to fighting)
Brutish: You came to Superjail explicitly to beat people up and get some. You plan on both. (-1 to controlling yourself)

Jailbot:
Adaptable: You have a module for nearly anything, from a nacho dispenser to a electrified convict collar.
Persistant: When the Warden tells you to do something, you DO it. (+1 to Wardens orders, -2 to disobeying Warden)
Robot: Due to being a robot, you have a tougher frame, you're more efficent and you can shapeshift into almost anything. The downsides to this are a vulnerability to EMPs and you will sometimes run low on power.

Jared:
Ticking Time Bomb: You've been stepped upon and subjugated to others your entire life. Eventually, you may just lose it. (1 +3 to any roll after you're pissed enough)
Addictive Personality: Is it bad for you? Is it fun? If both, you've done it, become addicted and broken free. Unfortunatly, you happen to relapse. A lot.
Wonder Accountant:You are arguably the greatest accountant in all of history, you've kept Superjail in the green after all. (+2 to number crunching)

The Doctor:
Crazy War Vet: You were an officer in the war, and you remember exactly how to kill anything. (+2 to combat)
Specimens One through Six: You have created specimens one through seven. The seventh held off a being that became a war god before dying of old age, because it wasn't yet ready.
Geneticist: You want half scorpion inmates? Good thing you already created them.

The Twins:
Damn near Omnipotent: You can teleport, explode things with your mind, shrink, grow, you're damn near omnipotent.
Bored: Due to your crushing boredom, you only do things for fun. As soon as something requires effort of any kind, you abandon it.

Jackknife:
Wily: Oh no, theres blood going everywhere! Good thing you already escaped. (You're quickwitted and able to escape nearly anything. You get a bonus to escaping any situation.)
Dodgy: You can dodge almost anything. Anything except Jailbot. (+1 to dodging)
Evil: You just can't resist doing crimes. Maybe it's because your dad sold your toys for booze, but it always gives you away! (Every episode opens with you commiting some crime, and Jailbot hauling you off).

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 11:20:23 am »

Can't wait for the rtd to start. I think I'm just a tad to excited to rip someones spine out of their body half way, then use them as a human flail.....

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Superjail! Episode 1 opening.
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2012, 04:37:39 pm »

Intro
Jackknife had been out for just one day. One glorious day. One day, in which he was free. One day out of that awful meat grinder. Now, he climbs a hill, approaching St. Francis' Holy Baptist Church. He charged the door, which fell off of its hinges with a horrible screech and a crash. Clinging to the darkness, he crept into the hallowed building.

Issue for this Episode
Jared sat in his darkened office, typing away on a laptop branded with The Wardens face. Scratching his head, he grew more and more frustrated over the current issue Superjail was facing. They were low on food, and no matter how he cut it, Superjail simply did not have enough food to last much longer. He needed to bring this to the Wardens attention tomorrow.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2012, 05:06:17 pm »

Jailbot hid in the corner disguised as the church donation box, leaving a $20 bill hanging out just barely to get Jackknifes attention. His plan was a simple one. Once Jackknife eventually wandered over to loot the funds, he would trigger the bear trap which would grab him by the wrist before Jailbot hauled him back off to jail. All he had to do now was wait for the mouse to trigger the trap.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2012, 11:51:08 pm »

((Are we allowed to start, or does Jackknife have to get caught first?))

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2012, 11:55:58 pm »

((Are we allowed to start, or does Jackknife have to get caught first?))
((I'll give him until 9 AM Tuesday at which point I'll take over.))

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 04:11:58 am »

((Gahh sorry, exams got in the way))
Hmm a church, churches have priests robes, jackknife will steal a priests robes and sneak out of the church, snagging the donation box along the way.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Superjail!-Jackknife captured, Warden, post your plans.
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 11:46:07 am »

The Church-Jailbot
Jailbot had taken the shape of the church donation box, with an alluring 20$ bill hanging out of it. He had sat that way as soon as he saw Jackknife enter the church, a few minutes earlier. Suddenly, he felt a tug on the box, so he snapped the bear trap shut. A peroscopic eye emerged from Jailbots side to see who he'd snagged. The parson of the church, about to take the box to the safe was running around bleeding from his stump of an arm, screaming like a schoolgirl. Then he saw another man in robes attempting to escape.

Quickly, he turned on his scanners, which scanned the man, throwing his profile up on the screen. Jackknife Orders: Capture. A side panel popped open and a white tendril flew out at Jackknife, but the escapee was too fast, rushing to the side.(5 v. 1) The tendril flew into the wall, smashing through it and spraying plaster in an arc. Quickly, Jackknife bolted for the door, evading a second tendril by falling flat on his face, letting the tendril whizz by into a stained glass portrait of Saint Peter.(2 v 2) As his tendrils returned to him, Jailbots middle compartment flew open, launching a shock collar at Jackknife, who leapt away, landing on the ground a few meters below(6 v. 6). Dazed, Jackknife stood up in a haze. He started to run, but was finally caught by one of Jailbots tendrils(4 v. 5), which whisked him into the air. Jailbot began the long flight back to Superjail.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2012, 11:49:58 am »

Is it possible to play Alice without having to write rather grim erotica?

E: FYI, you have to edit the subject of the OP to change the thread title :)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 11:53:45 am by lordcooper »
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Pages: [1] 2