Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Welcome to Superjail!-Heeeerees Alice...  (Read 4198 times)

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Superjail!
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 12:34:05 pm »

Slapping a shock collar and adjusting Jack Knife's disguise to look more like a church boy, Jailbot decided to drop him off in Superjails red light district. Maybe if the inmates have some fresh meat to play with, it would give Jailbot enough time to check on the warden and prepare him for his day.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 04:24:03 pm »

Is it possible to play Alice without having to write rather grim erotica?

E: FYI, you have to edit the subject of the OP to change the thread title :)
You don't have to. It should be strongly implied, however.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 04:37:19 pm »

Is it possible to play Alice without having to write rather grim erotica?

E: FYI, you have to edit the subject of the OP to change the thread title :)
You don't have to. It should be strongly implied, however.

Stick me down as Alice then :)
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Superjail!-Jackknife captured, Warden, post your plans.
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 05:46:13 pm »

Superjails Red Light District

♪I'm comin home!♪

Jackknife awoke to a white metal tendril messing with his clothes. He growled at Jailbot, who continued adjusting Jackknifes attire. He tried to struggle, but to no avail (5 v 1), and his outfit became quite a bit more revealing. Jailbot dropped him into the Red Light District, where after a few moments he stood. Around him, somewhere around 15 inmates watched him (4) fall onto the ground. When he stood up, they began to encircle him, dark smiles on their faces.

After dropping off Jackknife, Jailbot began the short flight to the Wardens bedroom. It was only a few miles, and Jailbot looked around the jail. The prisoners were slaughtering each other, Jared was walking to the Wardens office, looking stressed, and Alice was leading a collared prisoner off somewhere. All is normal.

He reached the Wardens bedroom, where the purple-hatted sadist slept peacefully. Jailbot emitted soft, sweet music from a speaker atop his head, and gently grasped the man by his shoulders. He lifted him into the air, and rushed him into the restroom, where the Warden was shaved, washed and dressed by Jailbot in the space of a few minutes. Then Jailbot rushed him into his office, where the Warden sat down in his office chair, waiting for his reports.

The first report was from Jared, who stumbled in, his massive brow caked with sweat.
"Sir! We're running low on food, and the lunch ladies are getting desperate! They're taking the dead prisoners, grinding them up, and serving it as the Monday Mystery Meat!"
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:48:35 pm by Spinal_Taper »

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Superjail!-Jackknife captured, Warden, you're up.
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2012, 12:20:13 am »

Warden rubs his chin.

"Hmm..."

Suddenly he flings his arms open!

"Let them eat cake!"

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Superjail!-Jackknife captured, Warden, you're up.
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2012, 09:27:06 am »

Jailbot blinks for a moment before he leaves the room. Opening up a compartment to reveal a giant blender, Jailbot takes to the sky looking for suspicious or dead inmates to ground into batter for meat cakes.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Superjail!-Heeeerees Alice...
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2012, 09:17:15 pm »

The Wardens Office
Warden rubbed his chin for a few moments, deep in thought. He hunched over the chair, wondering how a man as creative as him couldn't solve such a trivial issue.Then it hit him. He leaned The jail was low on food, but was it low on cake? Of course not!

"Let them eat cake!"
"Sir, we don't have any cake."
The Warden gave his accountant a knowing smile, and faked a theatrical sigh, before continuing.
"That's why you're not the Warden, Jared, you're an accountant. Jailbot! You know what to do!"

Electricity crackled around in Jailbots head, and he blunk as he put two and two together. That's it! The warden wanted them to eat cake, but they had too little food for their population! The problem could be solved by reducing population, or increasing food input. Why not do both? A compartment in the center of his chest opened up, and a massive blender blade popped out. He took to the skies, noticing 15 (4) dead inmates.

Alice stomped through the halls, causing the inmates to dive into trash cans, furnaces, lockers, lest they provoke her wrath. She kicked open the Wardens door, sending Jared for cover.
"The inmates are weak! They can barely take a few moments before breaking! What's going on?"

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2012, 10:05:59 pm »

'Hmm... At this rate there won't be enough cakes for all the inmates.' Jailbot thought to itself. Giving his memory banks a quick search, he tries to determine if there is still some left over growth serum.

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2012, 10:43:14 pm »

"Alice, Alice. Calm down! The inmates are low on cake, but I just sent Jailbot to make some more. Hey, why don't you make yourself useful and go and give the Jailbot a hand?"
Pages: 1 [2]