Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Europa Universalis III: MP - Sunday 8th, 1900 GMT+0

<< < (2/29) > >>

Heron TSG:
I'm in hardcore, this was fun last time. I have Divine Wind and/or In Nomine for the version, and I'd prefer we not use any mods.

fivex:
I'm in!

I'd prefer vanilla/DW, but I'd be okay with D&T.

Twiggie:
I changed the first post to make it neater, also I clarified nation orderings - first come first serve is by signup, not by nation claiming order.

I also want to take this opportunity to make a sales pitch for D&T: a start in 1356 gives an extra 43 years of playtime (though we probably won't need it) and a LOT of nations start out much more balanced: England starts with Wales in a PU, China starts fractured, the hordes are nerfed (a tiny bit too much imho), Byzantium starts out much stronger while the Ottomans are weaker, etc.

Additionally I really like the way ideas are tied to sliders - for example this makes it harder to explore as a land-based nation. It means countries have to be a lot more focused on one thing at a time.

Also there are more countries and formable countries - Lotharingia, Jagellonian Empire, Sardinia-Piedmont, Florence etc.

Heron TSG:
If it doesn't change the interface, I'm good with D&T. I tried MEIOU, but couldn't handle the (in my opinion) crappy looking interface.

inteuniso:
I'm in. Vanilla DW would probably be a bit more stable, but I'm not sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version