Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49

Author Topic: StNPO - 2 - A new challenger approaches!  (Read 107346 times)

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite

I laughed REALLY hard at 'Ifeno' lover. XD That's SUCH a win considering my ghost was basically the reason the last fort ended  8)
Such a bastard.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I laughed REALLY hard at 'Ifeno' lover. XD That's SUCH a win considering my ghost was basically the reason the last fort ended  8)
Yeah, bearing in mind the two best fighters are lovers I'm imagining there'll be a pretty epic berserk rampage at some point except Pan is already getting used to tragedy.
Wow, that's actually really friggin' awesome looking.
That is brilliant.
That is hilarious, Ashton. I love it.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Totally not a narcissist.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
  • UristMcSoldier is an enemy of the Twinkling Incest
    • View Profile

Yeah, bearing in mind the two best fighters are lovers I'm imagining there'll be a pretty epic berserk rampage at some point except Pan is already getting used to tragedy.

Yeah we're like a bad-ass military duo! :D
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HAH! The overseer that has the heart to kill this guy is evil through and through, there's a dozen pages of this going on in the caverns, just noticed it.

E:  The rat eventually suffocated and came back from the dead, he gets along quite well with Wyrm Gold now
E2: Also it's worth mentioning all of the 7 starting dwarfs have made at least 1 kill now
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 02:16:52 pm by ashton1993 »
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How's my guy doing?  Equipped with his sword fighting alongside Pan I assume?
ive gotten in the habit of replacing my chief medical dwarf as soon as he gains any notable skill in diagnosis.
It's really funny watching them do unnecessary surgery because of a wrong diagnosis.
the conditions were bad enough to turn a dwarf who didn't care about anything mad, that's pretty hardcore.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How's my guy doing?  Equipped with his sword fighting alongside Pan I assume?
Few bumps and scratches but he's not needed to go to hospital yet, I had him doing some carpentry early in the year so he's just starting to get practice stealing my kills :P
E: He just died... the worst bit is I'd saved 5 days ago and tried to save scum but hit the save game button somehow >_<
E2: I became hospitalized and now zombies just keep flying in and attacking dwarfs without Ifeno there either
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 05:48:12 pm by ashton1993 »
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

...Why so I am. How's he doing?
Not dead yet?

Your sort of alive... your locked in the caverns though 'cos a troll turned you into a zombie, updating in a sec ^_^
Oh
Um...
Can I pick a new dwarf when my turn comes?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...Why so I am. How's he doing?
Not dead yet?

Your sort of alive... your locked in the caverns though 'cos a troll turned you into a zombie, updating in a sec ^_^
Oh
Um...
Can I pick a new dwarf when my turn comes?

sure^^ People can pick multiple dwarves, that's why I created the table.  To make it easier to track all the dorfs. :D

andyman564

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lurker
    • View Profile

E2: Also it's worth mentioning all of the 7 starting dwarfs have made at least 1 kill now

wow, i'm a battlefield medic.. cool  8)
Yeah.  Thus why I didn't make a trap.  In it's current state the fortress didn't need a trap, the whole damn fortress is a trap.

Scruffy

• Bay Watcher
  • !!DRUNK FORTRESS!! Come smell the ashes
    • View Profile

Sounds interesting. Sign me up.
The weredwarf Urist McUrist has come! A bearded drunkard twisted into minute form. It is crazed for booze and socks. Its unwashed beard is tangled. It needs alcohol to get through the working day and has gone without a drink for far too long. Now you will know why you fear the mines.

Et tu, Urist

antlion12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sign me up for the madness. Also which version should we use?

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the world was genned 2 weeks ago with what was the newest version at the time.  Not sure if that answers your question but I don't know the exact version # off the top of my head.  Any current version should work though.

ashton1993

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well the world was genned 2 weeks ago with what was the newest version at the time.  Not sure if that answers your question but I don't know the exact version # off the top of my head.  Any current version should work though.
0.34.11, I tried it in 0.34.10 but it didn't work, also Ifeno, it turns out your dwarf is alive, there's just a zombie Ifeno and a dwarf Ifeno which share the same last name
That is brilliant.
OMG yes!!!  Thank you!!!

Ifeno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

0.34.11, I tried it in 0.34.10 but it didn't work, also Ifeno, it turns out your dwarf is alive, there's just a zombie Ifeno and a dwarf Ifeno which share the same last name

How in the world are there two Ifenos?  Did the living one lose a limb that got zombified?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile

Just thought of something: Did my dwarf get a kill pre- or only post-mortem?

Also, I'd like a new dwarf. The first engraver/something else to migrate to the fort, ideally with low combt skills, likes writing, named GreatWyrm[preferred metal/ore/gem/stone, in that order]. S/he had known the old GreatWyrmGold and wants to avenge...her? death.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 49