Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Medikohl's Expanded Fortress Mod Succession Game! (we don't care if you suck!)  (Read 4974 times)

DrunkenCaveOgre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, Ill take up the turn but I might have to hold it off till the very end of the week if thats okay with everyone
welcome aboard.  you might have someone sneak  a turn in before you if that's ok.

Thats fine, itll help me focus on catching up on things anyway. but whos gonna take up the turn?

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
  • Goblins are a good building material
    • View Profile

that is currently unknown.
I can imagine a bunch of  monks making a pilgrimage to a holy mountain, only to discover that it isn't there anymore.

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe a passing stranger will happen upon us?
I can imagine a bunch of  monks making a pilgrimage to a holy mountain, only to discover that it isn't there anymore.

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

bah, this is going to fade into obscurity isn't it?

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drunken Cave Ogre

Your time has come

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution

The age of Drunken Cave Ogres

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think that makes them faster and more...happy? DF ALCOHOLISM!!!

DrunkenCaveOgre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drunken Cave Ogre

Your time has come

Aha, thats one way to get my attention. Ill get to work on it tomorrow as I finish up another succession

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Drunken Cave Ogre

Your time has come

Aha, thats one way to get my attention. Ill get to work on it tomorrow as I finish up another succession

hey it worked! word to the wise there (might) be dragons.  I hit one after I saved.

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so I made a slight misjudgment on my centrally located atom smasher... but the good news is my baron figured it out.

the path to the lever went directly under the 20+ z level shaft..... took a sock to the head...

DrunkenCaveOgre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

so I made a slight misjudgment on my centrally located atom smasher... but the good news is my baron figured it out.

the path to the lever went directly under the 20+ z level shaft..... took a sock to the head...

Dropping socks 20 z-levels and crushing the skulls of 'accidentally' placed nobles? Thats about as creative as you can get  :P

DrunkenCaveOgre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, Ive got the save but all it came with is the region. Is your mod updated to 34.11? because it only says 34.09

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dropping socks 20 z-levels and crushing the skulls of 'accidentally' placed nobles? Thats about as creative as you can get  :P
it was a legitimate accident, he liked shields, he was easy to please.

medikohl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, Ive got the save but all it came with is the region. Is your mod updated to 34.11? because it only says 34.09
the mod I've posted is 34.09, this save is the 34.11 version I thought.
Pages: 1 2 [3]