Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: You are a fish  (Read 8404 times)

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a fish
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2012, 03:12:47 am »

Tougher Scales and Smooth Communicator- we'll be an armored warlord with legions of minions at His command. All the Sea shall tremble, and kneel before the might of Lord Slappy..!
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2012, 03:30:03 am »

Smooth communicator and scale rotation.

Our minions shall be our meatshields, while take out our enemies from a distance.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2012, 04:51:37 am »

Smooth communicator and scale rotation.

Our minions shall be our meatshields, while take out our enemies from a distance.
I shall +1 this.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2012, 05:11:04 am »

You discover that you can rotate your scales, but you have no idea what you'd need that for. You also sense something.. Different inside you.
Well, you're done with this area, you may as well travel until something interesting happens.

After traveling for a while, you feel quite weary. You look around you. Typical stuff, seaweeds, sand, and some other fishes. One of them is about your size.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Ibid Straydrink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2012, 05:37:43 am »

Ask the other guy if he knows a good place to get a drink and bed, and maybe a sweet piece of fin for the night.
“I am the spirit that negates. And rightly so, for all that comes to be. Deserves to perish wretchedly; 'Twere better nothing would begin."

sayaks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2012, 05:44:19 am »

Ask the other guy if he knows a good place to get a drink and bed, and maybe a sweet piece of fin for the night.

+1, but also try to convince him into joining you.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2012, 07:14:55 am »

+1, but also try to convince him into joining you.

Joining you as a sweet piece of fin for the night.

jaxy15

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 17, 2012, 07:44:01 am »

You ask him if he knows where to get a drink and a bed. He says that you can drink water, and you can sleep in the seaweed. He has no idea where to get some sweet piece of fin, though. You then attempt to recruit him, and succeed. You gain 1 Salmon!

Joining you as a sweet piece of fin for the night.
You do not swim that way!

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ally Stats (click to show/hide)
Dwarf Fortress: Threats of metabolism.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 17, 2012, 07:57:37 am »

We're starting to get REALLY REALLY hungry! We should probably go nibble on the crab and the dead sardines before settling in for a good night's fishsleep.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 17, 2012, 08:00:24 am »

We're starting to get REALLY REALLY hungry! We should probably go nibble on the crab and the dead sardines before settling in for a good night's fishsleep.
I'm pretty sure almost full means not hungry at all. Try to find some easy prey, like oysters.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 17, 2012, 08:03:47 am »

I'm pretty sure almost full means not hungry at all. Try to find some easy prey, like oysters.

We're a ravenous little monster who's never really experienced hunger - anything less than full could be interpreted as hungry!

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2012, 09:10:27 am »

Salmons are carnivorous, if I remember correctly. Go recruit a couple of fish, five will do, and then host a fight to the death. Last two standing will be given a feast. of course, little do they know, the feast is their victims.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2012, 09:20:00 am »

Salmons are carnivorous, if I remember correctly. Go recruit a couple of fish, five will do, and then host a fight to the death. Last two standing will be given a feast. of course, little do they know, the feast is their victims.
How about not. Why don't we instead, go find some fish, then hunt down more crab.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2012, 09:31:59 am »

How about not. Why don't we instead, go find some fish, then hunt down more crab.
We had 10 fish vurses one crab last time. Only we survived, and barely. We need to get stronger first.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2012, 09:35:42 am »

We had 10 fish vurses one crab last time. Only we survived, and barely. We need to get stronger first.
We are stronger, and we had a bunch of sardines last time.This time, we'll grab stronger fish, like !!carp!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6