Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: A catsplosion of the different kind.  (Read 3080 times)

Azure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A catsplosion of the different kind.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2012, 05:51:22 pm »

Well you can either go the lazy route and dig a ditch at the risk of losing roof integrity for if you need to drop a roof on something or wall the pasture in and use raised bridges to reroute traffic through the cheetah killzone in times of war. With burrow restrictions active they wont bother re-pasturing until you lift them after the battle.

knutor

• Bay Watcher
  • ..to hear the lamentation of the elves!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2012, 07:17:28 pm »

Include a couple lever-caged spiders in the kill box.  Their webs will prevent goblins from fleeing outside the cheetah pen, no manpower needed to repen webbed cheetahs.  Its a win win.  The cheetahs and lions should get webbed, too. 
"I don't often drink Mead, but when I do... I prefer Dee Eef's.  -The most interesting Dwarf in the World.  Stay thirsty, my friend.
Shark Dentistry, looking in the Raws.

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2012, 11:37:01 pm »

Using minecarts, make sure there is no direct link to the surface of the fort. Then, throw all your cheetahs outside, free to roam the wilds. Instant security.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.
Pages: 1 [2]