Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Playstyle: Liberal prison squad  (Read 1535 times)

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Playstyle: Liberal prison squad
« on: March 05, 2013, 02:48:25 pm »

All members must be sprung prisoners (expect founder obviously).  Going to try it later and see how it goes.  Wish me luck.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Playstyle: Liberal prison squad
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 07:47:07 pm »

Well, how did it go?  Releasing prisoners is practically a death sentence for just the founder to do though, unless with enough disguise and stealth.

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2013, 09:13:10 pm »

It's pretty tough going.  After awhile I can get a base of liberals who can fend for their own but it takes lots of casualties & messy prison brawls, lots of shankalicious fun.  Founder also usually dies pretty quick - hard to get someone to replace him early on.  Last game went ok for awhile but then I got raided hard and didn't have near enough firepower so everyone died & ended up back in the pokey.

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2013, 02:48:11 pm »

Perhaps allow like 5 sleepers? Or maybe only sleepers related to prisons?
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 05:45:20 pm »

I would say to go solo with your founder for awhile for funds, so you can deck out your crew with firepower and an apartment.  If you have no limitations on sleepers, then go have your founder get army sleepers for monthly firepower.  I am assuming you aren't laying low with your prisoners.  If you are willing to wait, have them do community service for awhile to remove the heat, so they can make their own income.

Alpheus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2013, 01:17:13 am »

I would say to go solo with your founder for awhile for funds, so you can deck out your crew with firepower and an apartment.  If you have no limitations on sleepers, then go have your founder get army sleepers for monthly firepower.  I am assuming you aren't laying low with your prisoners.  If you are willing to wait, have them do community service for awhile to remove the heat, so they can make their own income.

Yeah so far is I get bored of building the founder too soon and thirst for shanktastic brawling, which results in the founder getting killed.  Need more patience.