Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Regen: FE Alpha 3: The Abby of Practice  (Read 5830 times)

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
Regen: FE Alpha 3: The Abby of Practice
« on: June 16, 2012, 12:26:17 am »

The Abby of Practice

Spoiler: Intro Story (click to show/hide)
Hello all, I decided to do my own play through with my own mod not a simple test for like older versions, A legit fortress. I'm still deciding on just making it community, or passing it off as a succession in the future. The intro and basis of this fortress was spawned from a random bout of RP in the IRC channel I use for Regeneration: FE. I still have the orginal converstion saved, in case anyone wants to see how I managed to get the intro from it.

I'm just waiting for some images to upload, Time for me to start this thing off. Just embarked and haven't unpaused yet.

Also feel free to claim a Human. Altho I expect everyone to die violently or just die, Time for me to dust off my DF playing skills.

Humans 34 living:
Rensuke (Sanure) - Only living son, married.
Sasha

Dead 73:
Spoiler: Hugo (me) (click to show/hide)
and my GF ^^
Sanure, his wife, and daughter
And so many others
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:20:30 am by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
Re: Regen: FE Alpha 3: The Abby of Practice
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 12:15:56 pm »

Journal of Hugo, date <unknown>

I have traveled south towards Sanure's marked location, I came across a small town. Simple folk mainly, very bad economy. Several jobless men and women where laying about, I also needed some extra hands. I began asking the population to join me on my quest to forge a new home blah blah blah, I just needed dumb muscle. Two miners that lost their jobs when the local mine was closed, and two lumberjacks that got fired for reasons I'm not interested in. Two other layabouts tagged along in hopes to have a home to live in, to my knowledge they have no skills what so ever. I will have those two look after the beetles until I can alter them, once I have some serviles their usefulness will end. But it might take some time for the serviles to learn their given labors, I will discuss the matter of the human servants when Sanure arrives.

Due to various complains and the needs of "rest" these followers demand we make hinders my progression, out progression. At this rate Sanure might get there before I do, how dissapointing to not have the new lab built by then. I'd wager it's almost been a year, and only 3 months of it traveling with this lot. I hope they can repay this huge delay in speedy work, or not even the high council (if they even knew of my and Sanure's operations) could save them.

Finally, we arrive. Altho slightly off, there was surposed to be a water fall. But there is a brook, which is good enough for me. Have to build an aquaduct and some point, but here is a mock up of the area http://tnypic.net/7b927.png

BeserkNINJA

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 12:32:17 pm »

ill take what ever military dwarf you have call him/her Higginbottom and can they become sheriff as soon as possible cheers.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 01:48:56 pm »

Done you are a commander right now, humans don't have sherifs, but they have CotG but I need 50 people for that.

Spoiler: Higginbottom (click to show/hide)

Journal of Hugo, 26th Hem 100

Five people showed up, How could they have found us? Must have been dumb luck, or random. A man leading the group came up to me and explained how he knew where we were, Sanure had offered him, the older lady, and the three teenagers. A better place, I'd figure Sanure would want to gather more human servants. I'd prefer Serviles, utterly loyal and almost tireless. Humans have thoughts, greed, envy, lust. Weak minds, breed chaos. Altho with how all our experiments turn out, servants tend not to last long.

After speaking with the other 4 new comers I got their names and descriptions
Spoiler: Stakeintense (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Savedmarkets (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Velvetytusk (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Theatherfolds (click to show/hide)

After some investigation of the mountian we found a natural cave

I have made plans for the facility to be dug out, but thanks to Higginbottom and his advice.
A main enteracne will be made with two barracks next to it, with several blast doors to ensure total lock down if the defenses are killed.
With much disscusion with Higginbottom it seems he has journied long and far, killing various beasts.
He wore several bone decorations of bone from his kills, He also demanded a personal room as soon as possible.
Before I could say anything Higgins jumped up and ran off into the trees, there was some commotion and Higgins returned.
He wasn't alone, thrashing in the grizzled vets grasp was a girl.
Spoiler: Inchspring (click to show/hide)
Seemed she followed her husband, even when he had instructed her to stay at their home town. Kids these days.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 06:08:45 pm »

Journal of Hugo, 17th Gal, 100

It seems Sanure has sent some supplies, or at least directed some merchants this way.
I went to the depot while Higgins help guild them into the caves.

I conversed with the Liaison, a tall muscled man with sparse long greasy hair.
He seems a sketchy fellow, I would trust him as far as I could throw him. And I'm not built for throwing.
But we have to keep our operations hidden, and smugglers might be our best bet.
Sanure is taking his sweet time getting here, that's for sure.

I traded some cloth and one of Higgin's trinkets for some more meat, leather, two bronze swords, bronze gauntlets, and bronze boots for him.
I also had one of the lumberjacks start making beds, tables, and chairs. A metalsmith came with Higgins so I will ask him to make me some lab equipment
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 08:12:04 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 11:20:15 pm »

Dwarves have come! I'd be damned that is what San was up to, striking a deal with the dwarves.
Also seems he has quite the following, even took a wife? And a son?
I have taken a liking to Spoonrelease, She seems like my kinda girl.

"Hugo! The merchants have reported seeing some kobolds, I haven't seen them but I don't doubt they are out there. Hiding, with those little eyes watching us."
"Thank you Higgins, San we don't have a proper lab set up. And this essence I brought isn't matured yet, But we need to make something that will help protect us."
with a curt nod me and Sanure dragged the essence cage into our makeshift lab, and began the process of shaping. First I thought it would fail, using essence this fresh caused alot of issues. But we were managed, and a new clawbug was made. Altho it was still in it's child stage, this armored insect should be more then a match to a kobold. Heck it's the size of goat but heavier then a bloody cow.

The newly shaped clawbug was fairly skittish and ran off out of the lab, screams could be heard from the human workers. Higgins could be heard shouting various curses, some of them pretty colorful. Rushing out following the screams we found the clawbug by the wagon with the beetles, both creatures where looking at each other curiously. I will remember to jot this down in my notes, Higgins was sneaking up on it with one of the men San had brought. "Higgins halt! This is a beast of war. Our beast of war." Higgins stopped with a confused look on his face "What is that damn thing! It just came out of nowhere, and it moves fast. It's nothing I've ever seen before, and I seen alot. It's like a dumbed down scorpion."
"Yes well scorpion was it's base, we just altered it a bit more to be of use."
"Who the hell are you guys?"
Me and San exchanged looks, I let out a sigh.
"I.. We, are researchers. More importantly I am a shaper, San here is a learning in my ways. But.."
"But I do more with science and magic, I've been working on a new creature. But its creation is far diffenernt then Hugo's methods."
"So your saying you two are a bunch of wizards? And you made this.. This thing?"
"Wizards, erm yes I guess you can call us that."
"Well bugger me sideways with a splintered broom handle, this is just bloody great."

EDIT:
Just got a huge migrant wave, and some more essence was made. Which = good, Higginbottom now has a large mass of recruits. And i'm that much closer to making a back up army, and warbeasts to help Higgins
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 10:29:52 am by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2012, 05:44:32 am »

Haha, this is to great! A wife and son indeed! Twas a long journey haha. And I even got the dwarves help. Don't ask what i traded tho :P
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2012, 11:46:05 am »

YOUR SOUL!! Jk, dwarves needed to get beetles somehow.

Events of 3rd Mal, 101, Mid-Summer

"Pardon me, Hugo, Sanure. But we have an issue"
"What sort of issue?" me and San said in unison
"Well what is it Higgins?" I was a little annoyed with having our research interrupted
"Migrants sir, bloody migrants."
"But how could they have.." Looking at San "What did you say to people in your travels? And what is with this wife and kid?"
"Well.. Erm.. You see there was these taverns, and I got quite a bit drunk. And may have said I was going to a new home being built by a buddy of mine, and this girl was pretty. Next thing I knew I was married and she was with child, Altho I don't remember if I told anyone about where this place was."
All this stress of the new facility, fort, whatever. Was starting to get to me, how could this have happened? Rubbing my temples I turned back to Higgins "Take them in, draft them, Give then jobs. Don't care, just as long as we can stay all fed. And noone else comes."
"Yes sir." making a small bow and leaving the makeshift lab, which didn't even have a door yet.
"He's a very sarcastic fellow is he not Hugo?"
"He is, but he may very well be one of the few we can trust."

15 new people, 15 damnit all. Most of them have been drafted except the metal workers, We need to get this aquaduct built. We could end up fighting off invaders with just sticks and stones. The only well armed person is Higgins with that mithril sword we stole from the elves, hope they arn't too pissed about that. But we needed something, anything. I drew up teh new layout of the facility
Spoiler: Pretty big (click to show/hide)
there is so much that needs to be done, such as a safe place to pasture animals and the beetles. Not only that but a safe place to farm, and water from the brook to be funneled in here. There may be a time we need to go on lock down from the outside.

Edit:
Everyone is having babies, even now Sanure has a little girl. And the smuggler is back, this time with more stuff. Good, I like more stuff. But what is this? Filthy Elves, the exiles are attacking the smugglers. Men to arms, we need those supplies. Damn the elves killed a few of the smugglers and are now leaving, we have to rob the bodies. At least we killed and broke the elven forces. We can use their weapons.

Edit2:
Even tho we lost what would have been a nice trade, we still got enough spoils of war. Me and Sanure decided to throw a party, hell we even invited one of the miners.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 12:13:59 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2012, 02:57:43 pm »

Dwarves have come, I ordered everyone to bring everything of value to the depot. These dwarves carry iron and steel, something the smugglers don't have. There was a loud screech from the south, I told Higgins to gather his men and head out to investigate. And that is when everything went wrong...

Events of Opal

The ragtag band of soldiers were rounded up, and the matured clawbug was told to follow Higgins. They all marched out and Sanure followed, I needed a drink so I headed out too. A stray beetle was being attacked by a pack of leopards, but it was strange. They attacked as a group, a trained group... "Higgins! Back to the fort!" before me, San, and the soldiers could return screams from the fields could be heard. "It's an Ambush! Bloody hell!" Higgins roared as we charged at the elves, I shouldn't even be out here. But no I had to decide to have a drink of water, when there are other drink inside.

Our force collided with the elves, Me and San were throwing spells everywhere but it didn't seem to do much. Soldiers dies around us and more elves just appeared, all of them riding beasts. San and I were seperated, and I have no clue where Higgins is. A elf riding a gater charged me, but I flung some ice shards at him and that scared the gater. They both were sent running so I followed casting spells that them to speed their retreat or kill them. They seemed far enough away that they won't be coming back, I then turned back only to find 4 elves charging me. I cast a few more spells before I felt metal bite into me, the only thought I had in my head was "I shoulda had a beer."

OOC
massive losses, my San Higginbottem all killed. And many many more. I had 6 survivours, which locked themselves in the base. after a few months teh elves left and migrants came. which brought me back up to 35 peeps. I will have to write up that event later.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2012, 03:22:12 pm »

Aw... so your Shapers died? That could be a setback...

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2012, 03:44:50 pm »

Events of Opal. From Sanure's final moment:

I didn't know why I wanted to accompany the soldiers as they went out to find the cause of the screeching, or why I put my experiment on hold to do this. I just seemed to feel like it. None the less we headed out only to find leopards attacking a lone beetle. Hugo was already aware of the elven ambush as he began to shout. But it was to late as the elven ambushers screamed war cries and began to attack.

Soon me and Higgins were separated from Hugo. Gods it was horrible... Never in my life was I horrified. Not after the experiments. Not after the hours of cleaning gore from the walls of the countless labs. It was times like this that I felt human. I began to cast spells of ice as fast as i could. I even believe that my hand was starting to ice over. I turned to Higgins to see if he was okay as an elvish sword maimed him.

I began to think of my wife and daughter, of how my only son would have to keep my lineage safe. I was about to cast a spell most forsaken by the council as I watched my life come to an abrupt stop. Maimed by an elf. My mother would be laughing in her grave.

OOC:
@Matz05
Yes it would be a bad setback, lol. Let's see how Hugo makes a comeback shall we?
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2012, 06:30:01 pm »

Corpses were scattered everywhere, men, women, children and babies. Chitin from the beetles were mixed in with the ichor, blood, vomit, and brain matter. There was only a few patches that was graced to be free from gore, Rensuke stepped through the mess followed close by his fellow travellers. He saw a corpse wearing a bright cloak and a hood, it stood out from all the other bodies. Walking towards it with a heavy heart, Rensuke turned over the body and the world seem to grow a bit darker. "Rensuke.. Is that?"

"Yes Pena... It.. It's my father."
There was a long moment of silence, only broken by the odd sickening squelch of the gory mud or gasps as the followers made their way about searching bodies.
"Ransuke! Over here! Quick!"
Getting up I headed towards the man who shouted my name, I could see there was a trail of blood as someone had dragged themselves through all this. Nearing the mouth of a cave, there was another man wearing simliar attire as my father. He was slumped against the cliff wall in a half sitting up position, he was still breathing. "You there! What happened here. Why... Why is my father dead!"
At this the man gave a start and looked up as I walked towards him, his beard and long hair was caked with mud and blood. He gave a weak smile "So your Sanure's boy eh? My time is short, I can feel it. We were ambushed, trying to build the aqua duct." He reached for something around his neck "You will need this to get inside." with that he died dropping a odd amulet like item, after looking at him some more. I knew him, well heard of him. Hugo the guy that my father had left us 8 years ago to do "research" with. For all those years I felt hate for this man, and I always tried to find my father. Only everytime I got close with a lead, the place I got to was a smoldering crater. Just a year ago when my father found me, I thought he was finally coming home. Instead he told me to goto this place, and to gather what people I could. He then went off again to get my mother.

Now here I am, holding this "key" to this place my Father died for. There was a recess in the middle of a great stone door, for obvious reasons I placed Hugo's "key" in the spot. A loud bang sounded all through the cave, and the grinding of stone on stone could be heard. The door lowered into the floor, to show a simple enterance hall. "Stop right there! Who are you? Where is Hugo? Sanure? Are you elves?" A woman with a baby stapped to her chest and a bronze sword in each hand stepped out from behind one of the support columns. "I am Rensuke, where is Umcos?" the woman was silent "Answer me woman! Where is my Mother!"
"You're Rensuke.."
The woman then bolted deeper into the fortress, I followed her as did the man that found Hugo. Rounding the corner I could see a door just close shut, running to it and opening it. I was greeted by a large and empty dinning hall, well at first I though it was empty. There was a few starved animals even a few dead, and about 8 people huddled near the only tables in the room. "So you have come. Sanure and your mother Umcos.. Didn't expect this to happen. None of us did." A woman dressed like my father and Hugo stepped out of the group, followed by the armed woman. "I am Sasha, this is Didde. We were scared so when the fighting started we locked this place up." she waved her hand around showing the various levers around the hall "You father promised a home, Hugo promised us peace, safety. Hugo left me with his notes, and a small vial. What was in it I have no idea, but he instructed me to drink it if he ever died. Your father left you something aswell, follow me." I didn't understand, what was my father doing, Who the hell was Hugo really? I followed her down a hallway, there was a few doors. Acually 3, two on my right, 1 on the left. She stopped at the one on the left. "This was your father's room." I will leave you to it, I have some more studing to do. Hugo's writting is like a chicken with ink on it's feet ran all over the page.

OOC:
Part 2 will be up later.

@Matz
I always have a back up plan, I was lucky enough to have collected enough of the needed items before the slaughter. That is what I'm going to call it. I had 30 soldiers, all killed. and the rest of the population or at least a good portion was outside too. Civvies were too scared to run inside. So I had to barrow and lock what little I had inside. Took a season for the elves to leave. in which Sanure's Son came "Rensuke" with a generous migrant wave. I was bummed out thinking "Aw there goes my fav story chars, and anyhope of having a legit Shaper blood line." then along came San's son and wife.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 08:15:36 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2012, 08:20:36 pm »

Funny how things work out. Then again, the whole purpose of DF is to create epic stories...

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 09:27:38 pm »

Is it some sort of phylactery that he wants her to drink? Perhaps in order to bring his soul back into her body? A sort of last experitment if you will?
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 11:20:08 pm »

@Matz
Yeah it is funny :P I'm acually having a blast with my own Mod, also finding little things that I would have never found in my "controlled" tests.
Also you want to claim a human? This time I won't be so foolish and get the countryside painted again.

@Nerjin
Could be :P Hugo was huge into the research of life and soul.
Also feel free to ask for a human :P

@B-NINJA
Sorry about Higgins, I was starting to like him too.

Part 2:

Sasha walked off into the room across from my father's or is it mine now? There wasn't much in the first room, It looked like it was made to be a office. Boxes and notes laid sprawled everywhere, I guess my father really had no time to get things in order. Pushing through to the next room I saw it was longer, a dinning room? I heard some skittering in the room farther back, which could only be the bedroom. Walking slowly as to not alert what could be in there, I drew my travel dagger. Placing a hand on the door I could hear breathing on the other side, counting to 3 in my head I took a deep breath and... The door flung open and before I could do anything a hunched over figure wearing my fathers things pushed me with incredible stregth, I skidded across the floor and hit the wall knocking the wind from my lungs. "Please don't hurt No.1, I was told to look after beetles. Hugo say, Hugo also say follow what Sanure say, and Sanure say follow what son say."
"Well you didn't have to man handle me, I am Sanure's son Rensuke. And.. What are you?"
at this what I thought was a person was some sort of creature, it looked like a human. But the nose was just too long, like an anteater.
"I sorry master, I was scared. Hugo said that others would not accept me, said I was special. Too new for others to understand, here let me help you master, I sorry." for a creature its size it was insanely strong, but gentle now that It knew I was its.. Master? "No.1 erm.. Why are you called No.1?"
"Hugo name me, Hugo say I first. First of many, I help humans, I work. Come Sanure left things for you, things to see." No.1 walked over to the door and opened it carefully. Inside where little beetles, but there was one larger one, they all turned to look at me when the door was fully opened. Behind them was a table with papers on them, and a strange ball "Master come, beetles friendly, no harm. Come." No.1 then proceeded to calmly shoo the beetles out of the way, when I walked by the largest one followed me. When I stopped at the table the beetle nuzzled it's head against my boot "Looks like it likes you master." oddly I was touched by this simple sign of affection, It lifted this gloom slightly. Looking over the items more closely, there was a notebook with a note saying 'To my Son' a amulet that was similar to Hugo's, and a small glowing orb. I picked up the note book and opened it.

Son, In case anything was to ever happen to me, you must carry on our mission. My dear son, I regret leaving when you where only 8 years old, but science needed to be done. 
Hugo is a bit hasty at times, also a bit eccentric. Where was I? Oh yes, there should be an amulet. It is the key to the facilty, and the secret research room.
And there should be a small orb, place the orb into the back of the amulet and wear it. Son you may not believe this but you are a wizard, like me.
Hugo on the other hand is something different, he claims to be a simple shaper.
But his understanding of things is abnormal, nevertheless he was a good friend to me, so please don't think ill of him.

He said I could have taken you and Umcos with me, But I didn't want to put you two in any danger that our research involves.
Believe me, I've seen too many explosions not to know it's a risky job.
I loved the both of you dearly, And everytime I saw that you almost found me brought a smile to my face.
Son the orb will give you knowledge to use your powers, Hugo's idea. I put my memories, and experience into it.
It clones what I know.. Knew so it can be shared.

When Hugo was out I used some of his things to scry the future, It shows events. But not when. I saw my own death, but I didn't see you.
And this is why I have left these things for you.

I am so sorry son, I wish things could have been different.

The rest of the notebook was filled with was looked like gibberish, not as in unreadable. But there was a few words, some symbols that all went into one direction to a single symbol with a small note saying "too much" or "that's it" I set it down and took the amulet and orb. This is what my father lived for, what he left me and mom for. "No.1 how long did you know my father?"
"A few weeks master, I am only a year old. Just last month I-"
"Wait. You are only a year old? But you are.."
"Hugo shaped me, that is why he said I was special."
"Shaped? You?"
"Yes, yes. That is what Hugo and Sanure researched, master. Life, and death. Mainly life, and how to create, alter."
For some reason this brought an understanding to what my father wanted to do, he wanted to find a way to give life. Not like a necromancer animates dead, but to give true life. And maybe my father wanted to know how to cure people, or give them their limbs back..

I sat in the corner of the dinning room as No.1 tended to the beetles, the amulet and orb assembled, thinking about what will happen if I wear this? And should I carry on my fathers legacy? I decided, In one motion I put the amulet around my neck and everything went black.

"Master? Master have you woke? the voice sounded like I was hearing it with water in my ears, and my vision was all blurry. "No.1?"
"Yes master?"
"Could you stop calling me master. Just call me Ren."
"Yes mast.. Ren."
"And i'm not going to call you No.1, You are now Tenma. Ten-ma. Ok?"
"I Tenma, How feel Ren?"
"Groggy, but I will live."
All of a sudden I started to know things, but it wasn't sudden it was like I knew it all along and just never thought of it. Things like drawing the moisture from the air, compacting it. Then taking the enegry from it, freezing it. And creating a pull and push. No a Vacuum of air to draw the ice shard to the target, but the even the vacuum has it's rules. And I fully understood what Tenma was, He I mean It is a servile. Something that Hugo made to replace human servants, servants the died horribly. And then I knew what my father did, what they both did. How could they be so cold, treating humans like objects. Their deaths only a small price in the name of research, but even then I understood why. All this was hard to take in, It was like I was me, but I was my father. No I am me Rensuke, but I've lived my father's life.

EDIT:
Forgot to say there is a part 3
But I'm gonna play some more so I can get some more writing juice

Also in other news, More migrants came. They died. The end
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 11:50:51 pm by Hugo_The_Dwarf »
Pages: [1] 2