Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [PLAYSTYLE] The Lone Liberal Samurai  (Read 1303 times)

Detahramet

• Bay Watcher
  • LIBERAL DWARF SQUAD! Hell yes, LDS!
    • View Profile
[PLAYSTYLE] The Lone Liberal Samurai
« on: June 16, 2012, 01:43:28 am »

This is a simple play-style, though a tad bit difficult. I personally recommend that this is played with Deon's LCS mod, if only because it allows you to make a very useful set of armor (the LCS uniform) though it certainly is not required.

The Rules to this playstyle are:
1. One LCS member, your founder. No sleepers. No recruits, enlightened, or love slaves. That is it. No one else.
2. You must play on nightmare mode and the we didn't start the fire mode on.
3. Your Founder can only use a katana as a weapon.
4. If you accidentally recruit someone by releasing them for juice, simply remove them from the squad.

For flavor, i recommend you name your founder something that sounds like it would be the name of a samurai. 

Revision suggestions to this playstyle, as well as tips to play for other players are encouraged.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:28:16 pm by Detahramet »
Hail Kodkod, Goddess of Jam!

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
Re: [PLAYSTYLE] The Lone Liberal Samurai
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 08:36:26 am »

What about "The Seven Liberal Samurai"? Recruit six others, train them to use swords. Voila.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Detahramet

• Bay Watcher
  • LIBERAL DWARF SQUAD! Hell yes, LDS!
    • View Profile
Re: [PLAYSTYLE] The Lone Liberal Samurai
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 12:32:56 pm »

Personally , i would think that is a tad bit easy, but if you are willing to go into more detail, i would be more than willing to add it as gameplay variant
Hail Kodkod, Goddess of Jam!