Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: An AussieGuy Project - The Mechanical River (An easier aquifer power generator)  (Read 21474 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

I based that off your known tendecy towards slave driving.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

And what else does the dwarven system of government do? Slavery. The only reason that they don't acknowledge commercial or private slavery or permit it in their society is that the dwarves would look at the "slaves" and think "Hey, that looks about like MY life... Wait a minute! Those fucking nobles have been using us as slave labor this whole time!"

But yeah, Aussie isn't known for doing anything for a price of less than a hundred innocent dwarven souls, from what I can tell. Of course anyone that partakes in ‼SCIENCE‼ and ‼ENGINEERING‼ usually has to accept the deaths of a large part of their population due to a failure to pay attention to them whilst working on their projects.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Mh, dwarves get to eat nice food and have nice bedrooms.
Not my fault that they migrated here.
I'd rather be a slave then die. tough it depends on the kind of slavery.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.
Pages: 1 [2]