Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Power of the Apple [Assassin's Creed Suggestion Game]  (Read 2606 times)

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Power of the Apple [Assassin's Creed Suggestion Game]
« on: June 28, 2012, 07:34:29 pm »

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:
Faction*:
Ranking in faction:

Past Ancestors:

*Can make your own but have to describe it .i.e How powerful it is,how many members in it.

Edit:I was a derp and forgot to edit something in.I am going to be using http://www.cheatcc.com/xbox360/sg/assassins_creed_2_puzzle_codex.txtfor some inspiration.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 07:30:26 am by Dracken »
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Heavy Weapons Pony

• Bay Watcher
  • Luna is best Admiral.
    • View Profile
Re: The Power of the Apple [Assassin's Creed Suggestion Game]
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 08:01:21 pm »

Name: Rodriguez Mahdein
Appearance: Tall, athletic man with short cropped black hair. The remnants of a broken nose.
Bio: (Still horrible at these) Will edit in later when I have half a brain.

Ancestor's Details:
Name: Nafi`al-Muqri'
Appearance: Middleing height, brown hair, blue eyes, slightly muscled, slim, athletic looking.
Bio: (I'm so bad at these my god.) In an assassination gone bad Nafi' ran while his Brother-in-arms died trying to protect him, he ran and swung his Scimitar at anything that got close to him - killing many civilians. When he managed to escape to the Guild he tried to atone for his crimes but was immediately banished, forever gone to join the ranks of The Forgotten.
Faction: The Forgotten - a section of the assassins that have been cast out for crimes against the Creed. (150-200 Members, I think you can guess how strong that is, Not very well known - only the Highest ups in the Creed actually know for sure they exist, the rest is rumors and speculation.)
Ranking in Faction: Adept

Past Ancestors:
[SYSTEM ERROR - UNKNOWN ANCESTORS] ((You can make them up if you want.))

EDIT: Added non-ancestor stuff.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 08:49:16 pm by Heavy Weapons Pony »
Ahhh, yes... Killing the ecosystem of a other planet and burn the product as fuel... Simply brilliant 

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 08:36:57 pm »

Keep in mind that this is set, right now until we get an animus, during modern times,i am also editing the first post to add something.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 06:52:51 am by Dracken »
Hang on, you want us to be nice to the people??  You do realize that this is the bay12 forums, right?

GENERATION 10: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 07:04:31 am »

Ok,that's great.I'm going to give it another half hour to see if anyone else posts,then the game begins.Can you Add the name of the local HQ for the forgotten?

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 09:56:17 am »

The base lies somewhere in the deserts of Iraq. It is called 'The Crypt', and with much reason for it.

The Crypt used to house one piece of the apple, until something happened to it and it was never found ever since.

After that event, The Crypt became long forgotten to all but a dozen of the outcasts who now call themselves the Forgotten. They have been rigging it with machinery, traps and have a small but self sustainable ecosystem there ever since.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 02:33:35 pm »

Well,darn,i was holding out hope that somebody might suggest templars because i had a plot ready for it,but oh well ill just have to modify a couple things.

*5 minutes later
Done now lets get the story started.

HQ
Lucy Stillman

Lucy,be careful,we've gotten word that the Templars(Forgotten,Lucy do's not seem high enough up the stepladder to know about them.) are stepping up activity in Italy,around Monteriggioni.We do not think that they have located you yet,but all the same be careful.

You are in present day Venice,temporary home base for the Forgotten in Italy,you serve as regional manager(Don't know what Position that would serve in the creed or any military organisation.)for Europa.You received word from one of your spies in Abstergo that there was something important in the area around Monteriggioni and so you've been here for the past two days.

What do You do Now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 07:58:43 pm »

Find a place to meet our spy.

Consider getting a less finicky better gun of a more reasonable caliber -a 9mm, .38, or a .45 if we happen to have the hand size for it. (Possibly a Smith and Wesson Model 500 if we need a .50 ?) Also consider buying a saturday night special for a throw-away gun.

Recall if we have any contacts, suppliers, or underworld links in the area.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2012, 02:07:56 am »

Alright,Have to research somethings.
5 minutes later.

Holy cow,45. Calibers cost a heck of a lot.

I'm not sure if you guys want any descriptions of the things but ill show them to you anyway.

You Call the spy and ask if he can meet you at a discrete location,but apparently one of the templar operations in eastern Russia failed spectacularly and he has to go survey the situation.

You decide to go to the nearest pawnshop,which is 2 blocks and a river from where you are,and manage to talk the owner to down to selling you any of the pistols in his shop for 100 dollars.

You try to remember the names of your contacts in the area and remember some:

EDIT:The reason it took me so long to update is because in the middle of making it the power goes out for my whole building and i go to sleep.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:10:37 am by Dracken »

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2012, 07:04:56 pm »

Beretta 9 mil.

Ask the owner about local rumors and news, and examine his wares. Be sure to mention hunting with your buddies and whatnot. Possibly buy any trinkets or items that catch your eye, and don't bargain much for these. It is better to be thought of well.

After that, contact the informant.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2012, 08:17:06 pm »

You buy the 9mm and ammo for it,and tell the clerk its for hunting deer and hare.You also ask the clerk about any rumors and the local news,he tells you that a tomb was recently uncovered 30 miles out of town in the wilderness,and that a body was found washed up in one of the canals.You buy a stilleto knife and a crossbow from the store using up all of your money.

You call the informant and he askes you to meet him at a park nearby.

Inventory

Assets
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 08:21:27 pm by Dracken »

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2012, 12:44:43 pm »

Go meet him at the park, I suppose.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2012, 03:58:36 pm »

Don't forget about the tomb.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2012, 04:09:49 pm »

Tomb is second priority. Our agent knows more than we do and maybe he knows about the tomb.

Dracken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2012, 04:52:06 pm »

Ok,i'll just presume you wanted me to ask him about the tomb.

Also,i'm going to introduce turns this time,each turn = 1 day.

Turn 1

You go to the park and meet the informant and,after exchanging pleasantries,ask him about the tomb.He tells you that men and women wearing uniforms that match those of Abstergo guards and scientists have been moving equipment in and out of there.

What else do you want to ask him?

I just tried to get some pictures on here to ask you guys a question with and i couldn't get them to show up,anybody want to help me with that?