Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

X-com: The Two Sides LP MP! Take 3 --- Interest Check

(1/3) > >>

Orb:

Hello X-com fans, and welcome to another addition of X-com: TTS LP MP

I have been really enjoying these, and thought I'd give it another go. Endless Space LP MP has been scrapped because I realized its just -not- as interesting to LP, both for the viewer and the player.

I will once again be going against my opponent Burnt Pies. Expect, I switch sides! For two reasons.

1. I have played Aliens the last two times.

2. We are more evenly matched with these faction choices. Either Burnt plays Aliens better, I play Humans worse, or Aliens are just OP and I'm better than Burnt, but it doesn't matter.

Unfortunately, we never finished our last game, which wasn't an LP. I was playing humans. The game just got too buggy for us to continue. We think its because Burnt was hosting, and he was aliens. Humans should always host, apparently. Its just a theory. We got until May anyway, so we played a long time before we got mauled by the bug train.

Also apparently hovertanks can't be used on avengers. I was so sad.(

Unfortunately, we can't start without your support! We are kickstarting need to know if there's interesting in this, otherwise we'd just play without the LP part, because LPs are serious work, you see.

Anyway, just click that vote button and alien carnage will be but 1 standard week away.

Spoiler: Some other things to note (click to show/hide)I had a little fun with this OP. I'm feeling a little goofy, if you haven't noticed.

Burnt Pies' schedule is really busy, and he'd have only 3 days a week to do work on the LP, at the best of times. *Friday, Saturday, Monday

So expect fewer, longer updates for this LP. I'll also attempt to allow people to claim soldiers, but in the fury of combat, I often forget to track them. You'll also find out quickly I love to use tanks and rockets.

EuchreJack:
Since I see no vote button, I'll just post that I'm very interested in this.  Will Burnt Pies also be doing an LP from the Aliens side?

I'll take a soldier!

Orb:

--- Quote from: EuchreJack on June 18, 2012, 09:30:11 pm ---Since I see no vote button, I'll just post that I'm very interested in this.  Will Burnt Pies also be doing an LP from the Aliens side?

I'll take a soldier!

--- End quote ---

Correcto. At least, I assume so. I never explicitly asked him, it was kind of implied. I'll remember to ask next time we talk.

Also, I was just being silly. I meant vote up at the top of the page. The poll thing.

I'm going to have to keep a notepad for soldier claims...

frostshotgg:
Name a Tank-spamming-engineer Frosty!

In what little I've played this, my favorite strategy is tank-spam as well. Make sure you get laser tanks ASAP, because they can 1-shot anything that isn't a Muton or Ethereal.

Hanzoku:
I'm interested in seeing another duo let's play. It's really interesting to sit back and see two opponents take on battles, where each other is located, tactics, etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version