- 0 (0%)
no
- 0 (0%)
Poll
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 20, 2012, 01:25:07 pm

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6

Author Topic: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 3:Follow the leadah!!]  (Read 11324 times)

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : IN MAKING!][ Choose the rtd type!]
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2012, 03:56:34 pm »

I would like to request a spot.
And my vote is for post-apocalyptic fantasy with steampunk elements.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2012, 03:59:35 pm »

Changing my vote to post-apocalyptic if it takes place in the setting TCM suggested. A RtD playing along the lines of STALKER is too great an offer to ignore.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2012, 04:44:52 pm »

Since i forgot to turn on the option that you can revote, here are the stats at the moment. ( please forgive me, it's a mistake on my end.)

2 fantasy
5 post apoc ( stalker theme)
1 future
1 other
2 mix

Nvm. with some small maths and quick thinking i fixed the problem some people had. Check new poll :D
Durrr..

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2012, 07:04:49 pm »

Things look good for a fantasy post-apockolyptic steampunk game in Russia.

If so it should be named:

Harry Potter & The Nuclear Soviet Railway
[/b][/i][/u]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2012, 07:13:45 pm »

I'd rather not get into steampunk nor into your strange ideas. Grim post-apocalyptic Russia, I'd say.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2012, 07:53:01 pm »

Hum, posting to follow because all these options seem fun and i;ve not got into an rtd myself in forever XD
Nom nom nom

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2012, 09:05:47 am »

Uff guys a stalemate. But enough time left.
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2012, 09:22:36 am »

If we stay in a stalemate, you could decide this by choosing the option the voters were more vocal about.

Edit:

And it seems no one has realized the biggest problem about "MIX". The voters would have to post which kind of mix they want.

And so far...Well, let's say these people may want different types of mixed settings. Shit may happen.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 09:24:38 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2012, 09:54:23 am »

You're the GM, sir. You get to chose. We are the players. We scrutinize your choice.

:P

Serious now, whichever you pick is fine with us. Whatever plot you design is fine with us. :))

Edit: What Caellath said.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 10:01:03 am by Tiruin »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2012, 09:58:10 am »

Yeah, whatever Tiruin Goody-Two-Shoes said, I just want to know what'll the setting be.
>Yes?

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2012, 12:31:16 pm »

Welp il be choosing the post apoc, the place will be near the Russia/Ukraine and Belarus. There will be no zombies, cause it's frankly quite cliché. It will be a S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Vault theme, all nationalities allowed. You can now take your places!
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2012, 12:31:59 pm »

I'm here. Take places?

Reserved, sheet coming.

Spoiler: Sheet finished! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:20:12 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][ Hurry up! Spots are free!]
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2012, 01:13:10 pm »

My submission for character sheet:

Name: Harvey Johnson
Nationality: U.S.
Characteristics: Shifty eyes, prone to muttering to himself
2 Personal items: Pistol, Fedora containing tinfoil lining
Small bio: Harvey is paranoid conspiracy theorist who left the U.S. years ago in order to evade what he perceived as CIA surveillance of his every move. Despite the apparent collapse of governments, he is certain that they are secretly still around and up to their sinister schemes.
Survival Motto: "Some call it the apocalypse, but I know that for those in charge it was just PHASE THREE."
Soaplent green is goblins!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2012, 01:48:58 pm »

Name: Elizibeth Betand
Nationality: Swedish
Characteristics: Short, small, pale, looks like a teenager. Covered in a dizzying assortment of goth clothes and acsessories. 
2 Personal items: Taser, Laptop
Small bio: Lived in the household of a wealthy family until she was disowned for reasons she would rather not talk about. Worked as a hacker, probably one of the most capable hackers of all time. She has a photographic memory, which also helped her out in the hacking industry. This was her job until the collapse of society She is eccentric, and many people would rather stay away from her. Has a keen interest in Asian culture. Totally not a rip-off of another character.
Survival Motto: "..."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2012, 02:24:05 pm »

Modified character sheet:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:23:29 pm by NightS »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6