Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Scorpius Mod released  (Read 2137 times)

Hellcommander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Scorpius Mod released
« on: June 22, 2012, 01:35:14 am »

Release the state of my mod so I can get feed back and some more aid improving it.
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=6545
From readme
                                   Scorpius Race mod
copy the raw folder at the base level of dwarf fortress 34.11
requires my included blowgun mod and to minor mods
wanderer adventure mod 0.76 and Grim Grimoire v0.6 (best to manually merge added features from mods

thanks to kwd1968 for help on fixing errors when I first started mod, many who have helped my out with my mod, and modders in the community that I have borrowed ideas from.
This has be in development for a while and features a Giant humanoid scorpion like that shares some biological features as scorpions including no skeleton only layers of exoskeleton.
(dense tendons that have equal resistant as outer layer I have recently added to fix nerves being severed to easily and make them handle world gen better)

My new interactions don't work yet if anyone can help me fix up they I would be greatful.
Still need to figure out how to convert any data I can find some I can create some toxic materials to cast spells with.
Nerfs to come and changes to come :P.
interactions not working yet plus I need to create or find a inorganics for the poisonmancer spells. Current State of interactions outside of the raw folder.
Version 0.70? currently
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 06:53:00 pm by Hellcommander »

Hellcommander

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Scorpius Mod released
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 10:49:13 pm »

I've updated my mod check the dwarf fortress file database for my latest upload