Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 236037 times)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #1140 on: July 23, 2017, 06:11:04 am »

Swear that gets asked like once a page. :P

Last I checked, no. I keep a Shadow Clan around if anyone just desperately wants access to Clan Research.

Although I'm going to be doing the Ascension Ceremony soon and with how much stuff I've built, it should be a doozy.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: July 23, 2017, 06:44:42 pm »

Stalker sounds kind of cool but it's gonna suck because the game's balance is completely shot.
Shoes...

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: July 23, 2017, 08:39:17 pm »

Why not just get rid of a bunch of people who have been inactive?
I'm not in the clan anymore myself, just part of a 'research' clan that has pretty much all research done but is only a ghost clan(?)

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: July 23, 2017, 10:14:13 pm »

Why not just get rid of a bunch of people who have been inactive?
I'm not in the clan anymore myself, just part of a 'research' clan that has pretty much all research done but is only a ghost clan(?)

I probably should and go down to a Ghost clan. TBH some of them are RL friends, some of them are friends of friends. And I didn't want a returning friend to find themselves out of a clan. But after this long it's probably over due. Plus it makes the Ascension Ceremony tougher to do when you don't have enough people to level up.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: July 23, 2017, 10:21:41 pm »

If they're RL friends etc. I'm sure they'll understand. It wouldn't really cost anything to add them back into the clan if they do return.

E: Trying to join public missions, 2 open squads, always puts me in by myself instead of letting me join the two open squads. If the squads are not open just don't say there are open squads game...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 10:32:11 pm by OzyTheSage »

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: August 02, 2017, 09:20:16 pm »

Invasion on Ceres today has a choice of golden or blue potato.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: August 02, 2017, 11:17:48 pm »

I got a free frost prime for having free twitch prime for having free amazon prime.

primeprimeprimeprime
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: August 03, 2017, 07:13:40 am »

So the new bow is like the dread in base crit chance, like the daikyu in charge requirement, but except instead of slash or straight arrows it has innate ammo mutation, wide aoe cold proc, and explosions.

I'm not sure if the corpus actually understand how bows work, but it looks awesome.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: August 21, 2017, 08:59:46 pm »

In celebration of real life events, The Lotus put up a mission today where players can earn the Total Eclipse mod. It's up for another 15 hours.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: September 08, 2017, 09:44:01 pm »

Baro Ki'Teer is here! And this week he's selling a lovely display that can be placed in your ship to show off your codex paintings!

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: September 08, 2017, 09:46:01 pm »

Too bad you can only show off your codex paintings to yourself unless you're a youtuber or streamer or some such.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: September 08, 2017, 09:51:44 pm »

Theres also a Prisma Angstrum.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: September 20, 2017, 02:59:42 pm »

You can get a free Frost Prime and syndana right now.

Basically go to Twitch, start your free Amazon prime trial to get a free Twitch prime trial, then claim the Warframe rewards (and also the other ones like the Overwatch crates if you like), throw a streamer you like your free sub, and then go to Amazon and cancel the free trial after you've claimed everything.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: September 20, 2017, 03:28:11 pm »

You can get a free Frost Prime and syndana right now.

Basically go to Twitch, start your free Amazon prime trial to get a free Twitch prime trial, then claim the Warframe rewards (and also the other ones like the Overwatch crates if you like), throw a streamer you like your free sub, and then go to Amazon and cancel the free trial after you've claimed everything.
Thats existed for a few months now, actually.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: October 06, 2017, 09:33:02 pm »

It's that time again!

Baro Ki'Teer has arrived, bearing fire mods for pistols and melee, crit mods for shotguns, and energy mods for frames. Also a Prisma Skana!

In other news, the massive Plains of Eidolon update is expected within the next week!
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 133