Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 236000 times)

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #1215 on: October 30, 2017, 06:29:50 am »

You could also either consult the wiki or google "Warframe <whatever it is you need to know>. Most of the time it will just take you to the forum or wiki but sometimes it can find stuff on reddit or other places too.

Yes, that is what I've been doing. The issue, as I say:

Or at least questions that are too complex to google, or too simple for a permanent response to exist on the Internet.

For example, where would I learn about the going price on item trades (in platinum)? Is it worth my time to sell non-prime parts, even if no prime variant exists (i.e. is there a market for it at all, or do people just collect and build non-prime items themselves). Do people buy just blueprints?

The market will always fluctuate so finding answers relating to it isn't easy and they're not guaranteed to be useful.

There are other questions (that aren't solved by wiki or google) that have come up that I don't recall at the moment as well.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: October 30, 2017, 09:45:55 am »

The only thing people trade is Prime parts and rare mods.  You can get the prices by just going to Maroo's Bazaar and seeing what people are selling stuff for.

Regular BPs are either A) Easy to farm or B) Can just be bought with credits.  There's not much of a chance for a market for those.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: October 30, 2017, 09:54:22 am »

People also buy and sell syndicate weapons.

https://warframe.market/ for a cross-section of prices.

Region chat is usually pretty good about basic questions. Otherwise, use the wiki.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: October 30, 2017, 10:30:49 am »

People will also trade rivens (veiled or unveiled, though good luck sellnig a terrible unveiled riven), gems, and fish that require special bait.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: November 03, 2017, 08:52:01 pm »

Three gift of lotus up atm. Blue and gold potatoes, also a rifle riven. Good times.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: November 03, 2017, 09:00:17 pm »

Baro Ki'Teer is back! This time with 4 primed mods, including Pistol Mag Capacity, Pistol Crit Damage, AR ammo conversion, and Shotgun ammo conversion. Also a Quanta Vandal.

In other news, the Lotus has been complaining about a mysterious meteor lately...

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: November 03, 2017, 10:48:02 pm »

Does anybody know what the deal with this meteor is? I haven't really touched the Plains with the exception of the Gara quest.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: November 03, 2017, 11:29:06 pm »

It's to tease for an upcoming event.

From what I gather, there may be infested variants of the Zaws coming with it, and the ghoul-Grineer? It's mostly speculation though.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: November 03, 2017, 11:48:17 pm »

Someone got a close-up view of it. It's an infested rock.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: November 04, 2017, 10:02:26 am »

Stuff happened yesterday.

Next warframe is cat and whipframe, Meteor is for an event next week, Focus is getting reredone, Bounties gonna give more rewards.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: November 04, 2017, 04:18:22 pm »

It's to tease for an upcoming event.

From what I gather, there may be infested variants of the Zaws coming with it, and the ghoul-Grineer? It's mostly speculation though.

I haven't been following things in the slightest, but it seems strange to me that the plains - that is, the open-world map type - would be Grineer only. I'm somewhat expecting that this may open a new map, or variant, with infested? And eventually another with the corpus.

But that is pure guesswork, I could be completely wrong.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: November 04, 2017, 05:01:50 pm »

Well, Earth is a grineer planet. If it was on Venus or something, we'd have corpus about.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: November 15, 2017, 01:08:15 pm »

The Boil has burst, and infested are spilling onto the Plain. I've not yet noticed any quests or further events of interest regarding these infested.

Also, I finally started doing the Plains stuff. I'm enjoying the faction grind, and looking forward to crafting my first Zaw.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: November 15, 2017, 01:27:42 pm »

The Boil has burst, and infested are spilling onto the Plain. I've not yet noticed any quests or further events of interest regarding these infested.
Really? Because there was a big obvious announcement earlier in the patch notes. And a much less obvious one in the redtext pre-update.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: November 15, 2017, 09:15:33 pm »

Currently if you use the code FN6B-8RML-MLH6-GM2N in the market you get a Vectis Sniper Rifle + a skin for it.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 133