Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 235975 times)

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #1335 on: February 13, 2018, 01:05:25 am »

Whew, it was actually a fair bit faster than I imagined it would take but I ground out all of the vaulted stuff and they're being crafted in the foundry now. Now I can get back to playing Factorio with friends >__>

MantisMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Say what you mean, mean what you say.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: February 13, 2018, 08:32:44 pm »

I often muse if my operator would be better off lugging my lex prime around instead of that silly amp thing she waves around.

I assume the Mod Magic is some kind of Void Magic that needs to be channeled by a Warframe holding it in order to work. It's a simple enough headcanon if you stick to a certain level range.

I don't know what the canon difficulty of the game is. Sometimes you can stand around getting shot and just walk at enemies, other times you get one-shot no matter how tanky you build.
How I usually build my fort.
We're all secretly mantises. Except that one guy. We're trolling the shit out of him.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: February 14, 2018, 04:40:22 am »

In medias, we see the tennos fight through the regular troops and struggle against elites so I'd guess forces are around level 40-50. Or 30 if those previous tennos were lightly equipped and we are mopping up with elite gear.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: February 25, 2018, 10:49:53 pm »

Had never bothered with the Teralyst before. Went on tonight to run the single Teralyst bounty, ended up with a cell that went for the trifecta capture and did it. Had never bothered with raids before either. Got an Arcane Energize from literally the first time I had ever done something that can drop it. I think the chance is 4.95% on a Hydro capture right now. Top fuckin' kek. I hear DE is changing Arcanes to work more like mods soon, too. Got an Aegis from the Gaunt, but god shields and shield-related stuff are still so questionable. :/

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: February 25, 2018, 11:12:09 pm »

The sorties keep giving me zaw rivens, and I don't feel like collecting twenty bear asses in order to craft a zaw.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: February 26, 2018, 10:29:07 am »

They're taking arcanes off cosmetics and onto two arcane-shaped slots in your mod screen, yeah.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: March 14, 2018, 05:04:54 pm »

Annual reminder for the anniversary free dex stuff.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: March 14, 2018, 11:28:07 pm »

Annual reminder for the anniversary free dex stuff.

Clarity

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: March 14, 2018, 11:33:05 pm »

Odd, it mentions a syandana but I don't have it.

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: March 15, 2018, 03:43:46 am »

Odd, it mentions a syandana but I don't have it.

It's a bug, players reported seeing an empty alert and crashing when trying to enter. Should be fixed in a day or two.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: March 28, 2018, 12:19:00 pm »

ive been getting back into this game recently, thanks to a stream i watch, and i've created a new clan, the FailClan! the people who got me into it again are new and so's the clan, but anyone's free to join.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 07, 2018, 07:56:17 pm »

Baro KiTeer is back! He brought several useful prime mods, and some fashion swag.
My new noggle looks great in my Orbiter!

It also seems that the Index was updated at some point. No more feeding the enemy team points to run down the clock. Just reach the point threshold and collect your credits. Or, stay for additional rounds to collect more credits, without wagering more of your own! These changes make it significantly easier to farm the credits needed to buy Baro KiTeer's phat lewtz.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: April 21, 2018, 04:51:35 am »

New onslaught mode has arrived, along with the new warframe. BP for the frame come in rotation c of the onslaught mode.

Baro has brought the supra vandal, a highly recommended weapon for those who don't have much of an arsenal.

h3lblad3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 21, 2018, 08:20:22 am »

Supra Vandal is MR14, so I'd expect you to have a bit of an arsenal by now. I'll actually have to wait for next time he brings it, sadly, since I'm only MR13.

And yipes, they've had to bugfix the hell out of the new game mode.
I was talking about importing alimunim.
And we were hypothesising about the sexual relations between elves and trees.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 22, 2018, 04:10:23 pm »

Warframe has become my Deus Ex.

That is to say, I'm installing it yet again.
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 133