Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 236060 times)

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #1620 on: October 20, 2018, 02:44:32 am »

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: October 20, 2018, 01:30:43 pm »

I farmed up the duck hats needed to buy the shock mods and the sniper rifle last night, I still need to do the archwing weapon, but I have time for that this morning.

The shock dual-stats are the best items he has this time by far. I finally have all 4 shotgun dual-stats, which means I can finish my 100% status Sancti Tigris build. Basically it isn't much different than it was, just with 2k more radiation damage.

Just to put the finishing touches on the day, I did an Arbitration and managed to not only get a over 6k endo, but a statue and (drumroll) Adaptation. My Umbral Inaros has now officially reached silly levels of tankyness. To make things even better, I slotted it into my Gara build as well. TBH she really doesn't need it, but 90% DR from her 2 stacked with up to 90% DR from the mod should make her tankiness also reach silly levels. For now I dropped Augur Reach (I think that is the right name, the lesser range mod), but I need to look the build over again. Range is really important for Gara, albeit a little less so than duration and efficiency IMHO. She really needs a few more forma.

While farming duck hats I blundered into the last Oberon Prime and Nekros Prime parts I was missing. I never did a proper build for either, seeing as I refuse to waste potatos and forma on non-prime frames, but my Nekros was already pretty tough. I'm pretty sure I'll put Adaptation and Health Conversion on my proper build, which should make him into a solid tank as well. A tank Nekros could be useful in Arbitration survival or any number of other missions where more loot would be useful.

To make a long story short, I had a very productive day of farming.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1622 on: October 21, 2018, 03:43:56 am »

The recent Devstream included an alert for a pistol Riven. Mine turned out to be for Pyranha, and Pyranha Prime just happens to be my current favorite weapon! Also, it came with a decent roll of +250% damage +100% cold. I had to add 4 Forma to get the new mod setup in place, but this sidearm is now melting everything I point it at. Such glorious carnage~

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: October 24, 2018, 11:23:53 am »

There appears to be a new redeemable code for Warframe (PC only for now, I imagine console folks will be able to redeem it around the time Fortuna is arriving on consoles): SOLARISUNITED. It seems to give you a sigil called "We All Lift Together".
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: October 24, 2018, 07:15:25 pm »

There appears to be a new redeemable code for Warframe...SOLARISUNITED. It seems to give you a sigil called "We All Lift Together".

Thanks! Also...
We All Lift Together

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: November 03, 2018, 05:16:16 pm »

Baro Ki'Teer is in.

Notable from his selection this week is Primed Quickdraw, which can be a game-changer for many sidearms. I definitely recommend picking one up if you don't already have.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: November 03, 2018, 10:54:04 pm »

The Fortuna ARG Discord now has a proper invite link. No more "expires in one hour". If you wanted in but could never get a link in time, now is your chance.

If there is anyone here that needs I clan I am a recruiter for a good sized (~300 people) one. You need to be MR 6 and there is a 14 day inactivity kick, but all research is done and we even have Ignis Wraith.

If you are interested add me in game (I go by MiloLC). Don't forget to add a message stating you are from Bay12, otherwise I'll probably ignore you :(

Speaking of Ignis Wraith: Anyone who wants one but is already in a clan can feel free to add me and ask for one, I give them away all the time (make sure you meet the MR requirement first!).
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: November 04, 2018, 10:40:11 am »

Speaking of Ignis Wraith: Anyone who wants one but is already in a clan can feel free to add me and ask for one, I give them away all the time (make sure you meet the MR requirement first!).

I would appreciate that. I'll add you and hit you up next time I'm on, since I didn't get it for my solo clan during PD.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: November 04, 2018, 06:14:28 pm »

Just got a message from the ARG...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Translates to...

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:20:38 pm by Folly »

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: November 05, 2018, 06:43:56 pm »

The update will probably hit tomorrow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q29Q7qsKtkY

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: November 05, 2018, 07:54:51 pm »

Definishly this week sometime.

https://www.warframe.com/fortuna/info
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 08:06:19 pm by Folly »

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: November 07, 2018, 10:01:25 pm »

Tonight's ARG events have led to at least 47 very busy instances of Cetus, all crowded with Tenno sitting around hoping to be visited by some mysterious wanderer...

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: November 08, 2018, 08:53:03 am »

A couple of messages on Steve's Twitter last night indicate it will be releasing today (as in "we hope to release today"), and that update size will be ~3GB.

The redtext cult will be out in force.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: November 08, 2018, 12:55:07 pm »

Just posted to the ARG:

I'm so grateful for you all - thank you for participating here and caring about Warframe. Our team is so excited for you to play the Fortuna update on PC (today)! Console teams already pounding on integrations.
The download is huge. Be warned. 3+GB. We pulled out all the stops. Venus is huge and this art will be the basis of the Corpus facelift across the whole game!
I'm gonna kick up a stream in a bit because I think we're getting close, but team is hard core testing and polishing and bug fixing.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 01:23:26 pm by Folly »
Pages: 1 ... 107 108 [109] 110 111 ... 133