Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 235612 times)

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #1905 on: July 24, 2019, 07:20:26 pm »

They've said the plan is to make previous rewards available in future Nightwave seasons.

The plan as I understand it is for nightwaves to rotate. Someday the Wolf of Saturn Six will come back, but probably not for a few years.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: July 24, 2019, 07:24:52 pm »

Maybe so, but so far it's been incredibly distracting when I'm trying to listen to both her and my friends talking at the same time. Not only that but the fact that she appeared out of nowhere doesn't help, most of the time when something like that happens you have to do a little quest to unlock it.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: July 24, 2019, 07:38:17 pm »

Maybe so, but so far it's been incredibly distracting when I'm trying to listen to both her and my friends talking at the same time. Not only that but the fact that she appeared out of nowhere doesn't help, most of the time when something like that happens you have to do a little quest to unlock it.
She had some buildup before Nightwave 1 started.

While I think her voice actress is superb, I also think that her challenge completion lines are... not so much. Fortunately you can make them rare by disabling the mission hint dialogues (will also get rid of the Lotus telling you stuff you already know) in the options.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: July 24, 2019, 09:48:36 pm »

*pets Kubrow*

“The once and future. Bad. Ass.”

That’s the only thing that really bothers me about Nora - the fact her challenge completion lines don’t really match some of the challenges.

I mean, how is catching rare  fish supposed to be “acting [the equal of our foe]”?

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: August 03, 2019, 03:03:05 pm »

Kela de Thaym is throwing a party...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIhByGFMoO4

Event up for the next 9 days. There's a noggle statue in it for participants!

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: August 03, 2019, 04:00:45 pm »

Also double credit booster active, which stacks if you already have a credit booster for 4x moneys

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: August 04, 2019, 04:17:38 am »

For those who somehow missed it: The event that is running right now awards pearls. You can turn these pearls in for a few nice cosmetics at Nakak in Cetus. Also, there is a time limited color palette for sale in the market (for 75p).

One little problem: You get 50 pearls from each run of the last mission, and you need a few thousand pearls to buy everything. If you play the mission over and over as fast as you can it will take ~7 hours. Right now, you "win" as long as you get at least a tie, so the best method to farm the mission is to play solo, start the mission, and go climb a rock or stand on top of the tree in the middle where they can't get to you and just let the timer run down with a 0-0 score.

It is expected DE will "fix" the mission monday or tuesday, and judging by what was said on the forums ([DE]Rebecca: "Only the most dedicated Soakers get the highest tier (optional and cosmetic) rewards."), they will likely fix the AFKing without fixing the grind. Better hurry up and farm anything you want now before it gets truly cancerous.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: August 04, 2019, 08:46:06 am »

Is it me or is the color pallet kinda terrible/ I got it because they were giving it away before really looking at it. Now any time I want to change colors it's the first pallet selected by default. I liked having Classic as the default pallet since you can get a general idea of what different colors would look like on various parts.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: August 04, 2019, 09:57:08 pm »

Just realized it's possible to dual-wield a secondary weapon and a throwing melee

And I love it

That is all

Also, yeah, I don't like the color palette very much either, but I got it because completion...

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: August 05, 2019, 03:00:22 am »

the color pallet
the color palette

To be 100% clear: There are *two* color palettes in this event. "Beach" is bought for pearls from Nakak and is notable for having a true white. "Rollers" is bought for 75p from the market and has some nice oranges and browns as well as other colors.

Both palettes are time limited, so get them now unless you want to wait till next year.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: August 05, 2019, 07:44:19 am »

A true white? I thought some of the other color palettes (like the 4th of July one) already had white in them...

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: August 05, 2019, 12:24:28 pm »

Several palettes have a true white, but Beach is, IIRC, the only one you can currently get without plat. Most palettes with a white are either timelimited and have not returned since their introduction (Red/White/Blue, Bastille) or cost plat (Classic Saturated).

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: August 05, 2019, 03:56:37 pm »

I'm more a fan of darker tones anyhow with more saturated or brighter accents.

Wish there was a decent teal/sea green color, DE seems to only want to give really bright or really saturated greens it seems. Grineer comes close but those are mostly olive.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: August 06, 2019, 07:07:34 am »

I'm more a fan of darker tones anyhow with more saturated or brighter accents.

Wish there was a decent teal/sea green color, DE seems to only want to give really bright or really saturated greens it seems. Grineer comes close but those are mostly olive.
Isn't the Ki'teer palette full of teals?
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: August 06, 2019, 09:52:32 pm »

So I'm doing what I do every time I return to this game and catch up on farming all the prime stuff I missed while I was gone. I'm getting rather frustrated though, I only have a few AXI relics to get parts from and the rare redeemer part refuses to drop no matter how many radshares I do. Even more frustrating however is trying to get the rare Gram Prime Handle. I'm trying to find radshares for it but EVERYBODY is only doing intact sharing to get the common Wukong part. I finally found a radshare and the rare part didn't drop, but the one part everybody is trying to intshare dropped on the first try... Also, there's an uncommon Tipedo drop from that relic that you need 2 of so you would think that radshares would be more common.

I have never experienced anything like this before in this game. Did everyone in the community all decide to intentionally make the Gram part more rare so they can sell it or something???

E: To add on to the frustration witht the gram prime relic, whenever I do find some people to do radshares with we get people who come into the group expecting an intshare even though we specifically say radshare in the advertisement. What the hell?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 10:47:24 pm by Ozyton »
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 133