Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 234270 times)

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 05:58:39 am »

"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2013, 09:25:31 pm »

I may be being stupid here, but when I get my free key where do I put it? I made an account and did the email activation... And now I can't find anywhere to enter the key. :S

Edit: Nevermind, found a link in the FAQ. D'oh.
don't feel stupid, I struggled with what the heck I was supposed to do with the key.
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2013, 02:48:42 am »

I am having fun with this, just loving everything about it :P

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2013, 06:41:01 pm »

Fun game so far, i just played a few hours but id say it has some kind of potential.

Evilsx

• Bay Watcher
  • Some crazy person
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2013, 07:48:08 pm »

I am hope/betting that this will be put on stream :P

Professor Zephyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2013, 08:52:37 pm »

You know what this thread is missing? Even MORE beta keys

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/406/Warframe-Beta-Key-Giveaway-Event.html

I also have 3 keys from being extraordinarily weak-willed and buying into the founders section; I am mildly ashamed, but if someone would prefer to get one direct from me, rather than make an account with MMORPG.com for whatever reason: I can accommodate 3 of you. Just post on this thread that you want/need one.
I am become Jon, formatter of hard drives.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2013, 09:26:13 pm »

I would be interested about one of those keys :D

ukulele

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2013, 11:14:59 pm »

I dont know if its just me or what, but it looks like the game its a little too easy, most of the time it looks like a competition to see who can kill the things faster and get to the loot faster, cooperation its not even needed.

Koliup

• Bay Watcher
  • Vae Victus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2013, 09:50:17 pm »

So, is it just me, or does Corpus spawn too many guys on Solo?
I've literally encountered two shockwave moas+7 regulars at once. In a a crowded area. Luckily I managed to use my blade slash and escape. But god damn. There should not be that many walkers. Hell, you can't even clear a fucking room at higher difficulty without five more showing up after you've killed the last four. That, and the Excalibur's dash doesn't go through walkers, making them a goddamn slog. Shockwave Moas are also a huge pain in the ass. And could do without shields; when they corner you, and four regular Moas are there to back them up? You die. No question.
It's just ludicrous. Yes, they're supposed to be the drone swarm guys, I get that. But can we at least be able to clear a room on solo without being swamped by them?

Professor Zephyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 11:31:29 am »

Where are you fighting Corpus? On every mission I've done in Venus they seem manageable. Granted, I usually run away after taking a few down because that seems to be the most effective way to survive.

coolio678

• Bay Watcher
  • whooshing winds and all that jazz
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 12:42:23 pm »

I dont know if its just me or what, but it looks like the game its a little too easy, most of the time it looks like a competition to see who can kill the things faster and get to the loot faster, cooperation its not even needed.
well, you need two people to open a door occasionally, does that count as teamwork?

In all seriousness, it does seem to be a solo "charge in and murder things" game where occasionally you and a teammate both start swinging for the same guy. It does get a bit more difficult the farther you go, so having back up helps.
Dwarves passing by get good thoughts from the mist of water and exploding felines.
Anyone of the equivalent to the royal bloodline in a nomadic group would have a sun tattooed on their hand, or a scrotum on their forehead (it's a little-known fact that fraternities are based off of long-forgotten tribes).

Koliup

• Bay Watcher
  • Vae Victus!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 02:40:47 pm »

Where are you fighting Corpus? On every mission I've done in Venus they seem manageable. Granted, I usually run away after taking a few down because that seems to be the most effective way to survive.
Venus. I like to clear rooms. But sometimes I try to clear a room and they just keep pumping ever increasing amounts of walkers in.
Since you've been running, I have to ask: have you ever looked behind you and seen a horde of robots? Because that's what inevitably follows me.

Professor Zephyr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 07:17:07 pm »

I am an aggressive runner, so yes. I think at certain points the level AI goes "time to drown the player with enemies" and it NEVER stops. Usually its in the second half (after you reach your objective but before you escape), so I imagine it is an intentional gameplay mechanic.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 07:28:39 pm »

This looks interesting, if it'll run on Vista I'll take a key.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2013, 04:22:30 am »

Does anyone know if the dev going to do server wipe after beta is over?
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 133