Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 235369 times)

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #1350 on: June 15, 2018, 02:42:07 pm »

New stuff.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: June 15, 2018, 03:49:12 pm »

New stuff.
Yeah, Sacrifice is out. It's good, though nowhere near what everyone's hype turned it into.

Umbra's unique mechanics also confirm some theories on future content.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: June 15, 2018, 07:19:36 pm »

Limbo Prime with Destreza and Pyrana Prime coming out on the 19th, they are vaulting Nekros Prime, Tigris Prime, and Galatine Prime as well.

Guess I should really go get that last Nekros Prime part I need.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: June 17, 2018, 09:46:09 am »

Anyone who doesn't have all of those definitely should get all of them.  If you are having problems with relics hit me up on discord kilakan#9164, I still have an absurdly large bank of relics that I'd be willing to open for bay12'ers.
Nom nom nom

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: June 20, 2018, 04:03:33 pm »

Oddly enough, I feel the best thing about the new updates is that the toggle sprint button is actually a toggle sprint option instead of a 'yeah it'll be on for a while until you do specific actions I guess' option.

The new UI looks nice, but I sorely miss some of the functionality of the old UI. I liked being able to be in a menu and then open another menu to look at something else for a second. Now I have to mash Escape until the menu comes up, closing whatever menu I was already looking at. It was also nice seeing the entire squad's loadout without having to manually scroll over each party member to see if they're taking the correct relic to a fissure mission, for example.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: June 28, 2018, 06:36:56 am »

Posting to watch and ask if there is a Bay12 clan.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: June 28, 2018, 05:02:55 pm »

Posting to watch and ask if there is a Bay12 clan.

Same.
My current clan that my (very kind and helpful!) friend invited me to is...kind of dead, and that doesn't feel right.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 28, 2018, 05:04:30 pm »

There may be a bay12 clan but you may be better off joining one of the many 'research' clans and just adding Bay12 people to your friends list.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 06, 2018, 06:11:07 pm »

Looks like there will be a livestream of Tennocon tomorrow. Did they livestream any of the previous ones?

The factory I work at printed some waterless tattoos of the Lotus, I'm guessing it's for the convention. I might go see if there's leftovers on Monday.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: July 06, 2018, 06:25:21 pm »

Looks like there will be a livestream of Tennocon tomorrow. Did they livestream any of the previous ones?

The factory I work at printed some waterless tattoos of the Lotus, I'm guessing it's for the convention. I might go see if there's leftovers on Monday.

I think it's just a devstream done whilst at Tennocon. If you watch it on twitch, you get a free ash prime.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 07, 2018, 02:04:48 am »

I think it's just a devstream done whilst at Tennocon. If you watch it on twitch, you get a free ash prime.

You gotta have your Twitch account linked with your Warframe one. A trivial task, but still.
Mildly excited, both for the news but also for the free Ash Prime (as someone who lacks Ash, or any Primes to begin with, it's a pretty sweet deal!).

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 07, 2018, 10:00:57 pm »

Today was really crazy for logging in. When I tried in the morning it took a while to finally recognize my password, and when I tried after the show the game failed checking for updates several times and then I had additional problems logging in again.

Clearly someone should have provisioned more servers...

Anyway, as of a few minutes ago I have still not gotten my Ash Prime, but there is some red text indicating that issues with this are known and being worked on so I suspect it will show up sooner or later.

As for the show itself... Lots of stuff. Lots of very cool stuff. I can't wait to try the railjack out.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: July 07, 2018, 10:20:35 pm »

I didn't bother watching the show, was busy with a different game. I did log in to craft a forma and check out Baro but apparently Baro isn't here.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 07, 2018, 10:40:09 pm »

Baro is there, but only if you bought a special item from the market before today. Apparently he is selling every item he has ever sold at any point, all at once.

Oh, in other news: Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime are confirmed to be unvaulted soon!
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 133