Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Mewtwo (standalone mod)  (Read 13558 times)

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident pokemon fanboy
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
Mewtwo (standalone mod)
« on: June 28, 2012, 12:23:26 pm »

I would like to see that Pokemon. That may be the only time I ever say anything like that, so treasure it.
You got it, pal!

Mewtwo, the genetic pokemon. Created by scientists to be the strongest pokemon, it lives only to fight, and it's good at what it does, capable of sending a dragon flying with a single strike from its immensely powerful telekinesis. It barely bleeds, it feels no pain or fear, never tires, never needs to eat or drink, doesn't need to breathe, and can completely heal itself, lost limbs included, once every couple of days. It's immune to all conventional poisons, and has a number of deadly breath attacks. It can fly, swim, and run at incredibly speeds, and can't be crippled, as its telekinesis allows it to both stand and grasp things, and nothing short of brain damage can prevent the telekinesis from functioning. It's extremely durable, powerful, and hard to hit. In short, it's the ultimate being. Good luck killing this one. (I can't wait until there's a way to make a creature not be instantly killed by being encased in ice/lava or crushed by a cave-in.)

Download

Spoiler: Raws (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:50:28 pm by leafbarrett »
Quote from: leafbarrett
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
A ton of them mass-murdered Jews and Muslims. CAUSE THEY COULD.
A roman emperor made his horse a noble, cause he could.
And I modded them all out of existence, because I could.
sig text

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
Re: Mewtwo (standalone mod)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 12:25:22 pm »

Spoiler: More raws (click to show/hide)
They can do whatever the heck they want. That's why they are nobles, cause they CAN.
King Henry the IV or something had a lot of wives, most of whom he executed. Because he could.
sig text

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 12:26:09 pm »

Spoiler: Even more raws (click to show/hide)
Jesus, I don't think that was enough letters :|
sig text

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 12:26:57 pm »

Mother of god. So many rawfiles.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 12:31:09 pm »

It's actually only 5 files, but raws have a lot of letters, and this forum only allows posts to be up to 40,000 letters long.
sig text

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2012, 12:34:35 pm »

I must make it my mission to create Arceus, the one Pokemon I think can kill this ungodly monstrosity. To be fair, it'd be what is essentially God vs. the Ultimate Lifeform, so I'll have to , well, make it slightly fairer. Anyone want to think of another counter 'Mon to that thing? Speaking of which it just killed off my entire fortress several months after embark. ._.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 12:44:53 pm »

.-. Wait, months? It's not supposed to show up until you have a population of 150...

And I've seen Mewtwo fall in combat... but only vs hordes of dragons. You'll need to be tricky with this one. Just throwing dwarves at it is not going to accomplish anything.

As for counters, you could mod in Blissey :P Tyranitar would work too.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:48:46 pm by leafbarrett »
sig text

psychomantits

• Bay Watcher
  • a menacing lawn gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2012, 12:47:40 pm »

[ATTACK_TRIGGER:150:0:0]

Both exported wealth and created wealth are 0 which is probably a reason for the earlier attack.

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2012, 12:49:06 pm »

Oh. I wanted it to ignore that... well damn. Fixed that. Redownload if you downloaded it already.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 12:51:40 pm by leafbarrett »
sig text

leafbarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mewtwo mod
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2012, 01:00:15 pm »

...*snrk* I forgot to give Mewtwo TRAPAVOID. There you go, that's your exploit for the day.
sig text

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 03:12:53 pm »

Isn't this the thing that killed one of the fluffball horde, eventually?

Sweet.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2012, 10:39:19 pm »

I'm going to have to download this and give it a try.  Mewtwo has always been one of my favorite Pokémon.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2012, 01:16:34 am »

Well, you certainly captured the 'ultimate' aspect of the creature, although seeing as how Mewtwo COULD be damaged by fire, ice, or slashing/blunt trauma... or do you want to say that its power is artificially limited?  Or that all Pokes have near-demonic levels of power :o?

PS: You could just use SELECT_MATERIAL:ALL if you want to give certain properties to body materials (like no heatdamage or colddamage points).  Also selecting all tissues and setting their VASCULAR value to zero.

PPS: Two necks...nice one  :D

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2012, 01:10:51 pm »

You could hugely cut down on the number of raws by not making templates for everything. You can modify those in the creature file itself, just load in a stock template and modify the values you want. You can even select multiple materials at once if you have lots of similar changes to make at once.

Same goes for tissues, which you can even modify after making them a tissue layer.

Spoiler: like so (click to show/hide)

Of course it works either way you do it, this way just saves a lot of time and confusion. Also makes it a lot easier to use your mods along with other ones.
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2012, 01:29:38 pm »

Naaah, we must have Arceus. One-upping the Ultimate Life Form of Pokemon with the GOD of Pokemon is pretty much the purpose of this forum. That and farming in the circus.
Pages: [1] 2 3