Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 654364 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Poll added!
« Reply #1500 on: October 26, 2013, 04:16:52 pm »

I prefer it for most things as well, but I'd expected no one nearby to actually have either available for ages once it came out, so I jsut got it the other way. Either way have fun once its arrived. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1501 on: October 26, 2013, 05:17:57 pm »

If you really want a bullshit strong competitive team, you get most of the required pokemon straight off the bat.

Blaziken with speed boost is incredibly crazy. Adamant + life orb + protect = kill every single thing except Giratina and maybe choice scarfed mewtwo or a water type with some kind of speed up exceeding the insane number that Blaziken gets. Gets more insane under sunny day.

Venusaur is super duper strong with massive STAB against many different things like rock and water, both fairly common. Gets even more scary under sunny day because his speed DOUBLES.

Charizard Y is insane. Also donkeyballs strong in sunny day. Not to mention he actually summons sunny day. You see where I'm going with this.

Protean Greninja + choice scarf = everything dies.

The remaining two can be up to you.

That teamcomp is also really boring though, but if you want to win, it's hard to go wrong with those.

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1502 on: October 26, 2013, 05:35:26 pm »

If you really want a bullshit strong competitive team, you get most of the required pokemon straight off the bat.

Blaziken with speed boost is incredibly crazy. Adamant + life orb + protect = kill every single thing except Giratina and maybe choice scarfed mewtwo or a water type with some kind of speed up exceeding the insane number that Blaziken gets. Gets more insane under sunny day.

Venusaur is super duper strong with massive STAB against many different things like rock and water, both fairly common. Gets even more scary under sunny day because his speed DOUBLES.

Charizard Y is insane. Also donkeyballs strong in sunny day. Not to mention he actually summons sunny day. You see where I'm going with this.

Protean Greninja + choice scarf = everything dies.

The remaining two can be up to you.

That teamcomp is also really boring though, but if you want to win, it's hard to go wrong with those.

No, thanks. I ditched the event Blaziken because he was so strong, it didn't feel fair. I didn't bother evolving Charmander. My main two Pokemon were Lucario and Gardevoir, who I kept with me pretty much the whole game.
Spoiler: Postgame (click to show/hide)
Also often called Boowells.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1503 on: October 26, 2013, 05:39:35 pm »

When I do get my games, I wonder... Which one should be my main game and which one should be the one, where I collect those not found in the other and send them to my main one?

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1504 on: October 26, 2013, 05:48:44 pm »

No, thanks. I ditched the event Blaziken because he was so strong, it didn't feel fair. I didn't bother evolving Charmander. My main two Pokemon were Lucario and Gardevoir, who I kept with me pretty much the whole game.
More or less. He's so bullshitty. All you have to do is protect once and you're faster than everything in the game. It's why I think anyone using him is ultra lame. Same with Charizard Y and Mewtwo. Still, you can't deny how brutally overpowered he is.

Did you know there's a mega Hexacross? :P It looks like Megaman. Someone just used it against me, was an awesome and interesting battle. I lost to Aegislash though simply because my final pokemon was Snorlax so even though Aegislash only had 10hp, I couldn't kill it hahaha.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #1505 on: October 26, 2013, 05:57:00 pm »

So while I was showering, I had idea

Wonder Tournament!
Rules
1. Obtain a team of six pokemon obtained through Wondertrade.
2. You must use the first mon you get with each trade.
3. You may retrade a mon you get if it's a repeat species of one you've previous gotten in your team.
4. You get 3 free retrades along with the same species rule.
5. Mons must be obtained on a chosen day, and tournament shall be held one week later to give time to train them.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 06:00:46 pm by Furtuka »
It's FEF, not FEOF

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1506 on: October 26, 2013, 09:36:02 pm »

More or less. He's so bullshitty. All you have to do is protect once and you're faster than everything in the game. It's why I think anyone using him is ultra lame. Same with Charizard Y and Mewtwo. Still, you can't deny how brutally overpowered he is.

Did you know there's a mega Hexacross? :P It looks like Megaman. Someone just used it against me, was an awesome and interesting battle. I lost to Aegislash though simply because my final pokemon was Snorlax so even though Aegislash only had 10hp, I couldn't kill it hahaha.

Yeah, I found out about Heracross today. It... It looks kinda retarded, I'm not going to lie. After I saw it, it occurred to me that Heracross is probably based off a dung beetle. I don't like it at all. Also, there's a Mega Pinsir, but I haven't seen it yet.

I found some Banettite, though, so I'm going to try finding a Banette somewhere.
Also often called Boowells.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1507 on: October 26, 2013, 09:58:10 pm »

I believe Mega Banette gets priority destiny bond. Pretty silly haha. Basically you need to use your weakest pokemon to kill her.

Well... she kinda gets priority everything too.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1508 on: October 26, 2013, 11:18:12 pm »

Yeah, I found out about Heracross today. It... It looks kinda retarded, I'm not going to lie. After I saw it, it occurred to me that Heracross is probably based off a dung beetle. I don't like it at all. Also, there's a Mega Pinsir, but I haven't seen it yet.

I found some Banettite, though, so I'm going to try finding a Banette somewhere.

Heracross and Pinsir are Stag and Hercules beetles iirc.

RekkaAtsuma

• Bay Watcher
  • Unity is Strength!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1509 on: October 26, 2013, 11:58:58 pm »

Heracross and Pinsir are Stag and Hercules beetles iirc.
Kabutomushi actually..."Japanese Rhinoceros Beetle"
image file link: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/66/Kabutomushi-JapaneseBeetle-July2004.jpg
As you can see from linked image...almost the exact shape.
Mega Hera though is weird and I'm unsure to what it's supposed to be.
Preferred pronoun: "They/Them".

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1510 on: October 27, 2013, 12:00:27 am »

Wonder Tournament!
Rules
3. You may retrade a mon you get if it's a repeat species of one you've previous gotten in your team.
5. Mons must be obtained on a chosen day, and tournament shall be held one week later to give time to train them.

Sounds fun. If we get enough people, I'm in.

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1511 on: October 27, 2013, 12:40:41 am »

Yeah Blaziken is sorta BS...

So I'm trying to breed an even more broken one! :)

Currently got perfect IV attack on a male and Speed boost on the female and am trying to forge a combo of the two onto a new female.  Then I'm gonna force some perfect Ivs onto a sentret.  I will then level the sentret up till it gets BATON PASS.  Then I will destiny Knott the sentret and Everstone the female speed boost torchic and probably hatch about 50-100 eggs.  Of course the end result will be passing like 3 speed boosts to burning luxray or bulk up gogoat.  This will make all the random battle people weep :)
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1512 on: October 27, 2013, 01:16:27 am »

Yeah Blaziken is sorta BS...

So I'm trying to breed an even more broken one! :)

Currently got perfect IV attack on a male and Speed boost on the female and am trying to forge a combo of the two onto a new female.  Then I'm gonna force some perfect Ivs onto a sentret.  I will then level the sentret up till it gets BATON PASS.  Then I will destiny Knott the sentret and Everstone the female speed boost torchic and probably hatch about 50-100 eggs.  Of course the end result will be passing like 3 speed boosts to burning luxray or bulk up gogoat.  This will make all the random battle people weep :)
That...sounds kinda terrifying.

Wonder Tournament!
Rules
I would completely and utterly be game for this. ^_^

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1513 on: October 27, 2013, 01:20:37 am »

What would be the best Pokemon and moveset to catch another Pokemon? I know False Swipe and a status effect move that induces Sleep. Would Sleep Powder be the best? Synchroniser ability may be handy too...
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1514 on: October 27, 2013, 01:21:16 am »

Wait... does this mean Pokémon finally has... Power Creep?

WOW, I never thought that would happen.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 463