Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: What to do with my cripple aventurer?  (Read 2815 times)

Kolnukbyne

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great laziness.
    • View Profile
What to do with my cripple aventurer?
« on: June 29, 2012, 06:55:33 am »

Ebbak Ceroushav Athrikost Aru, "Ebbak Clutchblade the Immortal Steppe of Heads" a human vampire and necromancer, legendary swordsman and thrower, loved by most nations on the continent (except one whom he killed about half of...) has found himself crippled after an especially nasty blow to the head, breaking his spine. Unable to wield his beloved swords or walk he is left somewhat helpless.
But for Ebbak, retirement is not an option. He needs to go out with a bang and leave his mark on history... or a bigger one at least.

What should I do? I was thinking of going (pulling myself along with my chin) to a crypt and ressurecting... Well, everything and then leading an army of the dead against the free people of Nitharateyo. Although I can also still be semi-effective as an adventurer with my throwing prowess. Because apparently being quadraplegic doesn't stop you from throwing. I can't bite unfortunately because all my teeth had been knocked out at previous dates. The only thing I am capable of doing in melee combat is a 'push' attack.
So, army of the dead or ninja-cripple? What should it be?

agvkrioni

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What to do with my cripple aventurer?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2012, 11:45:34 am »

Is it even possible to move as a quadra... quadro... quadri- as a .. cripple? Won't he just die of thirst?

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:22:19 pm »

A couple times i had spine damage healed in fast travel, but sometimes it doesn't. i think you should wipe out the rest of the civ you mentioned earlier. for your "push" attack find someone next to a cliff, and see what happens.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

MoonLightBird

• Bay Watcher
  • Hothothothot!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 01:23:41 pm »

I think becoming a werebeast overrides being a vampire and once a month you can regenerate everything.

Jeremy66

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 01:36:12 pm »

Once you've become a vampire you can't become a werewolf. And suffocating won't be an issue since he doesn't, ya know, need to breath. Finish your grand plans and retire in a wealthy city so your vampire hero can be waited on hand and foot!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 09:24:14 pm »

Once you've become a vampire you can't become a werewolf. And suffocating won't be an issue since he doesn't, ya know, need to breath. Finish your grand plans and retire in a wealthy city so your vampire hero can be waited on hand and foot!

Screw that. Go out in a bloodsucking rampage. Wait until night, and drink the blood of EVERY SINGLE PERSON in that civ.

Every. Last. One.

Victory is sweet, isnt it? ...Nope, just tastes like copper.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 09:32:40 pm »

Clearly, as you cannot breath anyway, you must return to the sea from whence all things came and bite great white sharks to death.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Kolnukbyne

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great laziness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 09:53:52 pm »

If you ask me, Necromancers should be able to reanimate their limp and useless limbs (while they're still attached).
I think that army of the dead is a good idea. Crawl into the crypts and reanimate everything... Or probably the sewers, there's more dead stuff down there, and then begin my reign of terror. It's something I've done before but it almost ended with me dying of thirst. I was a vampire in this case as well but the thing is I had about 500 undead minions that would kill anything they saw before I could strangle and feed off of it. Lucky for me they couldn't swim. Cross a river and they were all gone.

And you know what? For about 10 years afterwards in game if I played adventure mode I would find the remnants of that army scattered about the world. It was awesome.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 09:56:53 pm »

If you ask me, Necromancers should be able to reanimate their limp and useless limbs (while they're still attached).
I think that army of the dead is a good idea. Crawl into the crypts and reanimate everything... Or probably the sewers, there's more dead stuff down there, and then begin my reign of terror. It's something I've done before but it almost ended with me dying of thirst. I was a vampire in this case as well but the thing is I had about 500 undead minions that would kill anything they saw before I could strangle and feed off of it. Lucky for me they couldn't swim. Cross a river and they were all gone.

And you know what? For about 10 years afterwards in game if I played adventure mode I would find the remnants of that army scattered about the world. It was awesome.

That sure beats my kobold armies in dwarf mode.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 05:34:22 am »

Wander the rivers and coasts, looking for a giant sponge. Train your pushing abilities against it until you eventually defeat it. Then, proclaim yourself Sponge-man and go on a spree of vigilantism.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 05:13:53 pm »

Wander the rivers and coasts, looking for a giant sponge. Train your pushing abilities against it until you eventually defeat it. Then, proclaim yourself Sponge-man and go on a spree of vigilantism.
You cannot kill a Giant Sponge...

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2012, 08:05:57 pm »

I said defeat, not kill. :P

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2012, 10:05:16 pm »

I said defeat, not kill. :P
Well, to me, in this game at least, "defeat" and "kill" are interchangeable

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2012, 05:01:47 pm »

Go Black Knight on the world.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Replica

• Bay Watcher
  • Temp. leave of absence
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2012, 09:27:16 am »

It is just a flesh wound, real heroes don't need limbs!
Quote from: tahujdt
I don't know about unicorns, but back in .95, one of my PA soldiers was diagnosed with power armor. I drew a fairly good picture about it, but my science project (a bunny) pissed all over it.
Fallout: Equestria - Index of Stable Reports x Fallout: Equestria - Orange
Pages: [1] 2