Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Pidgeon Boyfriend: A Dating Suggestion Game  (Read 4497 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Pidgeon Boyfriend: A Dating Suggestion Game
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2012, 05:54:44 pm »

You guys realize this idea was TOTALLY ripped from an actual game, right?
Dafuq am I reading?
Japan. O.o
Dis.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2012, 11:08:35 pm »

My name is Raphina Didine. I am 15 years of age and am about to start my first day at Pidegotto High School. I have been selected as the schools first human student because I speak pigeon fluently. If people were to describe me they'd use words like, clumsy, sharp and energetic. I'm not going into this totally alone though, because my bird-friend Pegu Sanders is here and I hope she'll be in some of my classes!
Don't tell anyone this, but the qualities I search for in a boyfriend are things like tidiness, a sense of humour, and good looks! He has to be smart, and must be able to
defend what he believes in.

Cancel mine, Thiiiiiiiiis

I approve. I propose we shun the partridge.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2012, 11:25:51 pm »

Soaplent green is goblins!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 07:03:50 am »

*Walk into thread* "Pidgeon dating games!" *Walk out of thread*

I think you spelled "add to favourites" wrong.

Anyway. I support this:

My name is Raphina Didine. I am 15 years of age and am about to start my first day at Pidegotto High School. I have been selected as the schools first human student because I speak pigeon fluently. If people were to describe me they'd use words like, clumsy, sharp and energetic. I'm not going into this totally alone though, because my bird-friend Pegu Sanders is here and I hope she'll be in some of my classes!
Don't tell anyone this, but the qualities I search for in a boyfriend are things like tidiness, a sense of humour, and good looks! He has to be smart, and must be able to
defend what he believes in.

Cancel mine, Thiiiiiiiiis

I approve. I propose we shun the partridge.

but ONLY if we can swap out "good looks" for "excessive pedantry" and "defend what he believes in" for "cook a fine meal from the scraps found in a dustbin - I'm a fundamentalist freegan and know that use-by-dates are only put on food by our pigeon overlords to oppress the poor and crush them further into poverty, besides, mould fortifies the digestive tract and never did my any harm. Well, apart from that one time, but that's another story and I was out in a few months and the mottled scarring is quite attractive, I've been told"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 07:11:45 am by lawastooshort »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2012, 07:31:00 am »

My name is Jess "Colonel" Sanders. I am 15 years of age and am about to start my first day at Pidegotto High School. I have been selected as the schools first human student because I am the last of my kind, the final member of an endangered species. If people were to describe me they'd use words like bitter, cunning, and cruel. I'm not going into this totally alone though, because my bird-friend Arael is here and I hope she'll be in some of my classes!
Don't tell anyone this, but the qualities I search for in a boyfriend are things like an age gap, rotundity, and being an insane doctor. He has to be completely fucknuts crazy, and must be able to murder students without hesitation.

Managed to get two name-jokes and two references into that. Cookie for anyone who gets all four, though one should be painfully obvious.

Thi-i-i-i-is.

Also, Robotnik?  (Yes I insist on the oddly Cold War-ish American name.)
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2012, 11:58:15 am »

Now that I have played Hatoful Boyfriend, I realize that anything I right would be an embarrassment in comparison to the greatness of the original.

So, Aideu.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 [2]