Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald! Meadow and now Bay12 style!  (Read 1958 times)

Tyler6498

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald! Meadow and now Bay12 style!
« on: July 01, 2012, 11:56:02 am »

I decided to go through Pokemon Emerald again, but an idea hit me! Why not make a screenshot lp so everyone can follow my adventure and help make choices! So I bring you....Pokemon Emerald!
Pokemon Emerald is a 3rd Generation game of the well-known Pokemon Series. In these games you start out as a trainer who must go around collecting 8 gym badges by defeating gyms of different elements in different towns. You accomplish this by battling, capturing and training your own team of Pokemon (up to 6 at a time although you can "BOX" or reserve the others.) Once you have the 8 gym badges you can fight the "Elite Four" for the title of champion. However, you will usually get side-tracked by wacky hijinks on the way to the top!

Most of the introduction can be skipped if you have already played this game, you can easily go without the first 3 parts but if you have the time to read, it would be appreciated!

Introduction 1
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Introduction Part 2

Introduction part 3

Introduction part4/Final
Looks like Treecko is the choice, I'll be starting the next part of our story soon then!

And here we go!

Saving the WORLD! Professor

The unwanted favor
Join us next time! We'll fight our rival and maybe even start our actual adventure!

Note: I won't  RP most wild pokemon battles, and only show wild pokemon pics when i deem it necessary (like one we aim to catch, or haven't met.) *This may change based on the free time and requests I have*

BAY12 Exclusive note: This is a screenshot let's play of Pokemon Emerald that I have started on an rp forum known as "Pokemon Meadow" (Note the trainer name.) in order to help inspire some more activity within the forum. This means I have to re-go through the lp and change things so the forum shows the post in the same way, as the font size and other options are slightly different. Interestingly as I post this, 2 others on the forum have also started one and another is thinking to start! This is also my first screenshot lp and that's why I'm bringing the product over to Bay12, in hopes that you guys can give me some pointers on how to improve so I can make future screenshot let's plays much better! So yeah, Pokemon meadow members have made the first choice, which starter to choose! However I'll also cross forum the lp starting now to get a more diverse vote.
Forum I originally posted on is here in case anyone asks: Pokemon Meadow
I play adventure mode because it's hard and when I play, I am too.
I believe we're talking about full scale colonisation here.  You don't just leave all your shit in the van when you move house.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play: Pokemon Emerald! Meadow and now Bay12 style!
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 06:05:21 pm »

Interesting. "strokes neckbeard"

Edit: what the hell was that stuff? I'm a little confused.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 06:09:19 pm by stabbymcstabstab »
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.