Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: i made a dwarf labor optimizer spreadsheet, i hope u check it out and upvote it  (Read 5235 times)

TDSS02

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

thistleknot did you take the file down? I wanted to check it out, please upload it again if possible. I don't really care about grammar or spelling as you can see lol. I care more about the substance and overall results. 8)
Quote from: piecewise on March 14, 2010, 06:22:02 am
  Dwarf Fortress: Beat children with children.

lewtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm just curious how this is "better" than using DT with Role Suggestion?  If it is ..GREAT tell me how.  If it isn't?  Why was it made?

Viking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To be fair, you sometimes have to build up a program over a period of time. Its possible this may one day be more useful or efficient than therapist with role suggestion.

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welcome to DF forums. Many of us here are nerds, and as such, care about old fashioned things, such as spelling, grammar, punctuation, and logic. Even when we text on our phones, we type "you," and we bother to put in apostrophes in abbreviations like "I'm." We like things that look functional and clever, not disjointed and poorly thought through. In fact, many of us find "poorly thought through" or "half-assed" personally offensive, as if someone just let out a huge fart in a crowded elevator. I hope this short summary of nerd culture helps in your future endeavors, Thistleknot.

terko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, can't even look at it even if I want to, it's a file format which is not really used by many people. At least not by those that buy their software.
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...

L3TUC3

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:common green]
    • View Profile

Well, can't even look at it even if I want to, it's a file format which is not really used by many people. At least not by those that buy their software.

Great purchase if it can't handle a simple .ods. When did you buy this, 1998?

Newsflash, opendocument formats are outpacing proprietary ones. The problem's your software, not the format.

terko

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Great purchase if it can't handle a simple .ods. When did you buy this, 1998?

Newsflash, opendocument formats are outpacing proprietary ones. The problem's your software, not the format.

Oh, please link me a software that can handle: "Invalid or Deleted File." Thank you VERY MUCH in advance.

*moves along, slaughtering some more Elves*
... what is a drop of rain, compared to the storm? ... what is a thought, compared to the mind? ... our unity is full of wonder which your tiny individualism cannot even conceive ... I've heard it all before ... you're saying nothing new ... I thought I saw a rainbow ... but I guess it wasn't true ... you cannot make me listen ... I cannot make you hear ... you find your way to heaven ... I'll meet you when you're there ...
Pages: 1 [2]