Other Projects > Play With Your Buddies

Supreme Ruler 2020 - Interest check for let's play

<< < (2/5) > >>

ivanthe8th:
In that case I would suggest we choose a Fun nation to work with. Paraguay please!

Posting for interest.

EuchreJack:
I'd suggest Brazil.  It's the biggest South American Country as far as I know.

Because of the way the game handles infamy, you'll either be at war as soon as you start, or need to wait forever.  Sure, you CAN declare war on whomever you like, but without Causi Belli, you'll just get dogpiled by everybody else.  Most countries start out with a handful of neighboring countries with some Causi Belli, but it goes down if you decide to be peaceful.

Oh, and activate "Allied Victory".  Then proceed to make as many alliances as you can!  The more you interact with other countries, the easier it gets!

wsoxfan:
Take over the world as mighty... Andorra! Or Luxembourg. I'd recommend Ruges Mod if you choose a larger country(one that can build up quicker). It's great if you have a multi front war, because you can micromanage both w/o pausing. I'd probably do three month segments if normal, one month if Ruges mod(because it's slower)

Or alternatly, if you want war right off of the bat, I'd choose Israel. It's has CB with almost all of it's neighbors.

Svarte Troner:
Deutschland über alles! Play as Germany!

I can't get past a year without getting bored with this game though. The Cold War one is at least a bit faster paced and with [somewhat] better ai. But hell, maybe if you play as some shitty central American country like El Salvador, the boredom of stagnation will just cancel out the brain-meltingly slow pace of actual gameplay.

If not Germany, I'd go with Israel.

Hyo:
I'd suggest North Korea. You can start by unifying the peninsula, invade Japan, use your super-high tech satellites and conquer the world!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version