Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: N game  (Read 4931 times)

ghjijhg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: N game
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2012, 05:59:43 pm »

I've beaten a fair share of the game on my PSP. The levels get brutal on the final outside ring of levels. The Flash version of the game is also a fair bit of fun as well.

It seems like everybody plays N+ but not the flash version.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2012, 06:46:10 pm »

I've beaten a fair share of the game on my PSP. The levels get brutal on the final outside ring of levels. The Flash version of the game is also a fair bit of fun as well.

It seems like everybody plays N+ but not the flash version.
I've beaten much of the Flash version as well. Even livestreamed it a bit.

Actually, the flash game was what got me interested in the PSP version.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2012, 07:47:41 pm »

From how this game has been described it reminds me of I Wanna Be the Guy. So, I downloaded it for when I want to play something fun and frustrating.

Thendash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2012, 08:40:47 pm »

Searching "N Game" is going to cause problems, do you have a link? Anything else you can tell us about it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=n%20game
I don't get it.
Thendash's Livestream

This game could honestly give out hand jobs for free and people would still bitch.

ghjijhg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2012, 09:38:08 pm »

Searching "N Game" is going to cause problems, do you have a link? Anything else you can tell us about it.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=n%20game
I don't get it.

Try this link: www.metanetsoftware.com

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2012, 03:15:49 am »

This game is one of my great achievements in gaming, I have actually beat every single level in it.

Surprisingly the hardest level in the game is 88-4: Mother Thumping Impossible. I don't even remember how many hours I spent on it. Great game, everyone should play it.

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2012, 05:57:44 am »

Maybe I should give it a second chance. It was years since I played it last, and I need something to do while waiting for the Mann vs. Machine update for TF2.

Edit: nope. Still just as unforgiving. Just makes me want to play Super Meat Boy again. :(
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 06:22:09 am by Blizzlord »
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2012, 06:48:27 am »

Maybe I should give it a second chance. It was years since I played it last, and I need something to do while waiting for the Mann vs. Machine update for TF2.

Edit: nope. Still just as unforgiving. Just makes me want to play Super Meat Boy again. :(

Yeah, I played it long before Super Meat Boy came out. I can see how SMB can make this a worse game. Though the skills and patience I learned from it helped me soldier through all the hard things SMB threw at me.

N really started my love of brutally hard, but (mostly) fair games.

Charmander

• Bay Watcher
  • [!!TAIL!!]
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2012, 07:04:15 am »

I remember playing this when there were thirty episodes and limbs didn't blow up mines.

ghjijhg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2012, 08:38:01 am »

The problem wasn't with needing the link, it was with being able to google "n game" and get fruitful results.

Yeah.. The title of the game sucks. But I googled it and the download link came at the top.

Matz05

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2012, 04:58:27 pm »

I looked at this thread out of pure nostalgia. Nostalgia for the brutal, momentum-based, walljumping, gold-eating action that I recall so fondly. Yum yum. Ninja gold.

...I'm younger than most Bay12ers I think...

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2012, 05:10:22 pm »

I always thought the title was N: The Way of the Ninja.
Pages: 1 [2]