Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: C&C Generals 2. Made by Bioware, with the Frostbite 2 Engine and published by EA  (Read 8814 times)

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

NECRO TIME!!!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/15/ea-makes-command-conquer-generals-2-free

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

*applies for the beta*

Requires Origin, fuck that shit.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 02:36:00 pm by Jopax »
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

No point in it if theres no single player. If I wanted a multiplayer RTS, I'd play Starcraft II (if i had it), or End of Nations (when its out of alpha/beta)

It had sounded so nice for awhile, and then EA goes and ruins it. Typical.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

dennislp3

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah you lost me at "published by EA"...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Yeah you lost me at "published by EA"...
Did you expect anything else for C&C? If you did, make a time machine and go save Westwood.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

FFFFF-

Damn it, I've loved C&C, but between Bioware involvement and Origin I've lost all hope of actually playing this in a way that is at all enjoyable. At least I've still got the Tiberium Sun, Generals, and Generals expansion (whatever the hell it was called) CDs.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

Oh yeah, origin. That strikes it entirely for me, not that there was much chance of it in the first place after that post. Though I wonder who is doing the music for this anyway, since Frank Klepacki did the music of End of Nations.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Well I don't think he did it for the original Generals either (Westwood was dead by then I think), and if the OST isn't lying most of the music is by Mikael Sandgren and Bill Brown (which are awesome if Generals music is to go by, don't know anything else they made).
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]