Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The Fall of Lelumtelon (UPDATED 7/8)  (Read 2130 times)

kekenkenka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
The Fall of Lelumtelon (UPDATED 7/8)
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:42:41 pm »

This is a series of drawings detailing the fall of one of my first fortresses at the "hands" of the forgotten beast Gened Wickedspider the  Night of Terrifying.

Engraved on the floor is a masterfully  designed image of Gened Wickedspider the  Night of Terrifying the forgotten beast and  dwarves by 'Fim' Éstudos. The dwarves are  screaming. Gened Wickedspider the Night of Terrifying is laughing. The artwork relates to the coming of Gened Wickedspider the Night of Terrifying in Waneroad in the late spring of 253.

Spoiler: "The First Blooding" (click to show/hide)

Apparently Photobucket resizes if the picture is too big, which is why I started chopping these up.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2012, 04:03:35 pm by kekenkenka »

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
Re: The Fall of Lelumtelon
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 06:14:29 pm »

That's an awesome drawing. More?
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

kekenkenka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fall of Lelumtelon
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 09:51:45 pm »

Thank you! The second set of panels is much better, I'll put it up tomorrow.

kekenkenka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fall of Lelumtelon (UPDATED 7/5 5:13PM)
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 04:13:12 pm »

Bump for update.

kekenkenka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 04:26:59 pm »

This is a series of drawings detailing the fall of one of my first fortresses at the "hands" of the forgotten beast Gened Wickedspider the  Night of Terrifying.

Engraved on the floor is a masterfully  designed image of Gened Wickedspider the  Night of Terrifying the forgotten beast and  dwarves by 'Fim' Éstudos. The dwarves are  screaming. Gened Wickedspider the Night of Terrifying is laughing. The artwork relates to the coming of Gened Wickedspider the Night of Terrifying in Waneroad in the late spring of 253.

Apparently Photobucket resizes if the picture is too big, which is why I started chopping these up.

EDIT: Oops, trying to mess with the top. If a mod happens to wander through here, delete this post, please. :P
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 04:30:08 pm by kekenkenka »

Kofthefens

• Bay Watcher
  • Keep calm and OH GOD CAPYBARAS
    • View Profile
    • Marshland Games
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 08:26:00 pm »

Cool. I look forward to more.
I don't care about your indigestion-- How are you is a greeting, not a question.

The epic of Îton Sákrith
The Chronicles of HammerBlaze
My website - Free games

FingO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2012, 04:34:08 am »

Bump 4 update. Great drawings, Kofthefens, the mountainhomes can be proud of such a legendary engraver.
"In Plaguemoments I slew a human over a week." - Em Kisstorments, administrator

"Can Kutsmob Pimplehate save the world?" was a legendary bone-bound book. The written portion consists of a 30 page essay entitled "Can Kutsmob Pimplehate save the world? authored by Kutsmob Pimplehate. It concerns the giving up on being a fishery worker of the goblin necromancer Kutsmob Pimplehate in Bristleseductions in 29. The writing has its moments of cleverness.

kekenkenka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Fall of Lelumtelon (UPDATED 7/8)
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2012, 04:05:51 pm »

Bump for update!

I'm proud of this one, if you look closely you can see I even added Gened's reflection in the metal objects. Not too obvious, but hey.
Forgotten beast blood is some nasty stuff.