Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: awwww
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 10:09:02 pm »

HES WEAK. KILL IT!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2012, 10:32:06 pm »

Won't be long now before he's stricken with melancholy, and you find him standing out in a rainstorm with Air Supply playing in the backround. Tragic.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 12:06:57 am »

Won't be long now before he's stricken with melancholy, and you find him standing out in a rainstorm with Air Supply playing in the backround. Tragic.

Still, anything that has purple hair needs something broken.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 12:09:13 am »

Still, anything that has purple hair needs something broken.

Heeeeeey!
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 05:28:23 pm »

Long hair, skinny, bright hair color, going on about his broken heart and how his blood spills out over what has happened...

Is this the goblin in question?

I thought the cool emo kids listened to My Chemical Romance.  Oh, just kidding...none of them are cool.
Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

Nyan Thousand

• Bay Watcher
  • It's exactly nyan thousand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2012, 08:11:21 am »

Now I can't stop picturing goblins as emos. When they're not raiding forts, they spend their precious spare time listening to Coheed and Alkaline Trio, slitting their wrists, making sad poems and talking about how post-rock is the greatest genre ever. In fact, goblin hierarchy is determined by how hipster your music tastes are. Goblin neophytes listen to My Chemical Romance, then as you go along you find goblins who listen to Godspeed You! Black Emperor, The Microphones, My Bloody Valentine, and eventually, you meet their General, a stalwart and really sad goblin who listens to exclusively

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

tl;dr:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2012, 12:27:13 pm »

On a slightly related note, how exactly does one have fractured guts?  That doesn't seem possible.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Fishybang

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2012, 02:37:21 pm »

On a slightly related note, how exactly does one have fractured guts?  That doesn't seem possible.

Gas
Quote from: AustralianWinter
Rakust finished her design - a skirt called "Clambreaks". I am not touching the woman, ever. And I'm not talking to her either.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 05:23:51 pm »

A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 06:06:47 pm »

I love you, man.

In other news; yay again for DF coming up with unintentionally hilarious ingame messages and reports!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 01:15:53 am »

I am Constantly Bombarded with "his guts is broken". Goblin emos. Hmm, that does explain their society, but why the hatred of manin-depressive alcholic midgets?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Urist_McArathos

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody enjoys a good laugh more than I do.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2012, 01:21:05 am »

"Oh, I love Vile Force of Darkness!  Did you hear their new single 'Stab Me in the Heart (Because I Love You)'?"

I am Constantly Bombarded with "his guts is broken". Goblin emos. Hmm, that does explain their society, but why the hatred of manin-depressive alcholic midgets?

Isn't it obvious?  Dwarves get drunk, get into fights over the smallest of details, their females get pregnant without regard for whether the fortress can handle it (and it's not unknown for them to get pregnant over and over and over...) and behave in a socially unacceptable and aggressive manner (even their children have been known to fight and occasionally kill), while wearing whatever garbage they like that passes for clothing.

In short, dwarves might just be...

Current Community/Story Projects:
On the Nature of Dwarves

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2012, 01:30:19 am »

"Oh, I love Vile Force of Darkness!  Did you hear their new single 'Stab Me in the Heart (Because I Love You)'?"

I am Constantly Bombarded with "his guts is broken". Goblin emos. Hmm, that does explain their society, but why the hatred of manic-depressive alcholic midgets?

Isn't it obvious?  Dwarves get drunk, get into fights over the smallest of details, their females get pregnant without regard for whether the fortress can handle it (and it's not unknown for them to get pregnant over and over and over...) and behave in a socially unacceptable and aggressive manner (even their children have been known to fight and occasionally kill), while wearing whatever garbage they like that passes for clothing.

In short, dwarves might just be...

And Elves are, Oh my God, IT ALL MAKES SENSE. But what of the race of small yellow-eyed thieves?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 04:14:38 am »

Misspelled her name. Tsk, tsk.

From the horse's mouth:
I sed stup flaming ok ebony's name is ENOBY

Also: I will never be able to look at that screen again without giggling like an idiot.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies
Pages: [1] 2