Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Bunch of problems with my Mayor  (Read 1273 times)

Align

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Bunch of problems with my Mayor
« on: November 17, 2007, 09:29:00 am »

He never goes into No Job, but instead into Conduct Meeting. Since he still switches to any job available as if he had No Job, this might seem to be fine, but 1. he just stands around instead of going to a meeting area or something, and
2. he can't conduct meetings. Presumably because you can't conduct two meetings at once, regardless of one of them being imaginary.

Also, not so much a problem as an exploit, but my mayor had mandated construction of some fine pewter items, when I tried making him a recruit, fortress guard, anything to get him out of the Conduct Meeting lockup. In the nobles screen his mandate is gone, but it never ended normally, plus the job management order for the items is still there as well.

Third, as he was in the trading depot(because he's my Broker as well), he was re-elected, and now it says there are no merchants in the depot. There was no "merchants are packing up" message, so that's not it. Can't trade, can't move items to/from depot.

Missed the bug reports forum, putting topic there. Feel free to delete, mods.

[ November 17, 2007: Message edited by: Align ]

My stray dogs often chase fire imps back into the magma pipe and then continue fighting while burning and drowning in the lava. Truly their loyalty knows no bounds, but perhaps it should.